Christianity says, never be with a spouse who you do not love, divorce instead .

Gurucam

Christianity says never be with a spouse who you do not love. If you are in such a union, you must walk away (divorce) and form a new union which is based on love, even if you have to transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandment.

In loveless unions, even of you are esteeming, using, promoting and invoking the ten commandments (and the best canon) you still bring forth only children of the flesh. In love filled union, even of you transgress the ten commandments, you bring forth only children of God. (God is Love)

The Christian instruction is "transgress the the ten commandment so as to be led by love, unconditionally."

This is a Christian thing. Something for those under Paul's commission. This is not for those under Peter's commission. This is not a Catholic thing. The Pope prescribed that marriage is forever. Clearly the Pope acknowledges that Catholic are not Christians and rightly so.

(Peter's commission and Paul's commission are totally different.)

The following KJV N.T. revelations literally confirm the above:

1 Corinthians: 7 KJV N.T.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

Note that the above confirm that some children can be unclean and some children can be holy. Note also that believers can sanctify unbelievers. Note also that believers have God given justification to transgress the ten commandments:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The following add more clarity:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (which include children of God, like Isaac).
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death (which include children of the flesh, like Ishmael).
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Note that in the above, one is instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandments so that one can be married to another sexual procreating partner, so that one can stop bring forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth children of God.

James: 2 KJV N.T.
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, (to transgress the 'thou shall not kill; commandments,) when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

The following add more clarity:

Matthews: 10 KJV N.T.
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Note that the above is no love commandment. It is a separation and division commandment. It is about dropping one's closest friend, relative and associates so as to follow Jesus (i.e. to be led by Jesus).

One serves Jesus and confess Jesus and takes up one's cross and follow Jesus by doing the following. By being led into all of one's works by precisely what His Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart or spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The Spirit of Jesus is an absolutely harmonious amalgam of the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

The above revelations conveys that one must leave one's old/previous spouse if love has waned or is not present. And one must find a new spouse according to love which arises naturally and spontaneously, within one's own heart or spirit, for another spouse. And one must do this, even if one has to transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandment. This is how one brings God into and keep God present in, one unions. This is also how to have God always ruling over one's actions. When love is absent or when love has waned, God is absent or gone.

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

This is how one will stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God. Only this enables one to inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof

Last edited:

Interplanner

You need to back up and say 'never enter an engagement until you know what love is.' That includes realizing that the sexual drive can completely mislead us as to whether we love a person or not.

Like your incorrect spelling of covet (covert--what the CIA does), you are trying to make advanced rules that are based on misunderstandings.

The early modern homosexual philosopher Wilde said 'one should always be in love, therefore, one should never marry.' Are you going to take your lead from Wilde?

Gurucam

Interplanner,

I did not originate that spelling nor did I post my philosophies.

I simply posted literal revelations from the KJV N.T.

Also I do not use or introduce the philosophies of others in my post and threads.

Your other point is not valid in Christianity (although it can be valid at other forums):

Love and things related to love are exclusively for the spiritually aware and not for children of the flesh who are also called, 'the dead' and the spiritually dead. Christians (the few authentic ones) do not venture to advise 'the dead'.

Children of the flesh are 'the dead', i.e. the spiritually dead. They are also describes as having hearts/spirits that are waxed gross (solidly covered over). They are 'dead to their own heart or spirit'. They are aware of only their natural man. Jesus says that they are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

One of these mysteries is that love is a component of each person's own spirit and the Holy Spirit. Love is a spiritual thing not a natural man thing.

'The dead' being unaware of their own spirit can have no awareness of love or reference experience for, love.

However everyone is corruptly led to believe that they know love, so spiritually dead people (i.e. the dead) must also jump on the band wagon. They mistake physical urges and physical things to be love. All they are aware of are physical urges. Also, since God is Love, they cannot be and are not be aware of God. They are also dead to God. This is their sad predicament.

However, in spite of the above, Jesus is very clear about how those who follow Him must deal with 'the dead'.

Jesus' instruction to those who follow Him is to leave 'the dead' to their own devices, i.e. 'let the dead bury their dead'. This is an instruction to let Peter deal with dead. And you follow me as only Paul did. This is how Jesus divided the people who he encountered.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Those who 'follow Jesus' are in Paul's camp. And 'the dead who bury their dead' are in Peter's camp.

Therefore the revelation about love and being led by love, unconditionally, was and continue to be directed only to spiritually aware people (the born again). Only the born again (i.e. those who are awakened to their own spirits or hearts) can follow Jesus. Following Jesus is about following His Spirit which is the Spirit of Love, the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession in a perfect amalgam. This Spirit can be and must be discerned within one's own heart or spirit. Indeed only spiritually aware people can do this and so know love and be led by love.

It is impossible to be led by love if one is unaware of one own heart or spirit wherein love arises and is sustained. Therefore 'the dead' have no choice. They must be led by physical urges and their behavior must be regulated by laws, like the ten commandments . . . until they become spiritually aware and can be led by love.

Then they drop all laws, like the ten commandments and embrace and be led by, urging of love with arises and are sustained, naturally and spontaneously within each of their own hearts or spirit for those specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments. This is the Christian way of life which can be had only by spiritually aware people. This is the fabric of Paul's commission.

Paul's commission is Jesus' Christian commission. Paul's church is 'not seen'. It has no physical institution on earth. It is anchored and run, by the Spirit, not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus through the hearts or spirits of (authentic) Christians. Only these people are the body of Christ. Paul is the vicar of Christ. Peter is not the vicar of Christ. Only Paul achieved Christianity and exemplified Christianity which operates only through the Spirit, not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

'The dead' are sent to Peter and his church so that their spirit might be saved (that they might awaken to their own heart or spirit) in the day of the Lord Jesus. This is the extent of Peter's commission. There they are under the ten commandments and other similar law and canons (i.e. schoolmasters) until they become aware of their own spirits (through faith). Then they drop Peter and his church and embrace Paul and his spirit and Spirit based, commission.

Peter's commission is Jesus Satanic commission. The body of Christ cannot exist and is not, in Peter's church. Peter's church is a body of spiritually dead people trying to become spiritually aware. Peter is not the vicar of Christ. Paul is the vicar of Christ. . The following defines Peter's commission and church:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan, thou art an offense unto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

The above makes Peter the vicar of Satan (our human physical/flesh/man side). Jesus noted that Peter savor the things of man, not the things of God. Peter knew only the 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus (who was not Lord)

Paul is the vicar of Christ (our spirit side and the Spirit of Jesus, through who we have live communion with the Holy Spirit and Christianity). Only Paul communed with and knew the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is Lord. Only the Spirit, not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is the anchor of Christianity.

The anchored of Peter's commission is Peter and the physical, seen' and temporal son of man, Jesus who is not the Lord.

Only Paul achieved the following:

2 Corinthians: 4: King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Peter continued to look at things that are 'seen' and temporal.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Is 5:20, 1 Co 7:27 :dizzy:

See:

Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

The following KJV N.T. revelation confirms that divorce is permitted:

1 Corinthians: 7 KJV N.T.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace

There are unbelievers and believers. It is normal (i.e. according to God's will) that believers and unbelievers be separated, especially if they are in a marriage. This means divorce. That is, if the unbelieving (husband or wife) depart, let him/her depart.

Fact is in a marriage, when one spouse is a new believer, he or she will start to exercise the liberty which he or she has in Christ (i.e. the freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandment in order to unconditionally obey the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love).

This would be a problem for the other spouse, when this other spouse is still an unbeliever. An unbeliever, naturally and spontaneously esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments. An unbeliever is a person who is under a schoolmaster (the ten commandments and other such laws i.e. canons etc.) until he or she becomes spiritually aware, then naturally and spontaneously drops the the ten commandments and becomes a Believer/Christian.

This would be a very serious problem in their existing marriage. They would no longer be able to live together in the same old marriage. A sword of separation must be applied.

Obviously the unbeliever will choose to depart. He or she would not be able to stand for his or her spouse transgressing the ten commandments, even if it is under direct sanction and instruction of Jesus and God. An unbeliever does not believe in the Lord Jesus and does not believe the liberty which believers have in Christ. They are just not (yet) given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The instruction is, let unbelievers depart/divorce.

This, law of divorcing, applied only to Christians, not Catholics. Christians are Believers, they are not under the ten commandments. Catholics are (still) unbelievers, they are (still) under the ten commandments. Once a Catholic/unbeliever marries he or she cannot divorce, unless he or she becomes a Christian/Believer (not by mouth but by acquired spiritual awareness and spiritual actualization). There is no other good reason for Catholic/Unbelievers to divorce.

39 And by him all that believe (Believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above KJV N.T. revelation conveys that Believers have God given justification to transgress any of the ten commandments.

Unbelievers have no God given justification to transgress Moses law.

Therefore unbelievers and believers cannot live as husband and wife under the Old Mosaic system, the Old covenant. And they cannot live as husband under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death (the ten commandments). This latter one is the News covenant, which replaced the Old flawed covenant. They must be separated (by divorce) and seek new partners, like them selves.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

It is not possible for spouses to continue to live together in a marriage when:
- one spouse is free from the ten commandments and also has God given justification to transgress the ten commandments (these are Christians/children of God) and,
- the other spouse is not free from the ten commandments and is obliged to obey the ten commandments (these are O.T. people and Catholics).

The KJV N.T. instruction is that they divorce.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Men should leave the ho's View attachment 24401

Fact is any human, who have sex and/or procreate without being led into that act, by urging of love (for each other), is a ho (i.e. a person of seriously questionable character, i.e. a person who is led by only lust and materialism).

This is so even if these people, have sex and sexually procreate, in a legally, socially and religiously, acceptable and recognized marriage. These things do not matter, only love matters.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love

Love is every thing. The ten commandments is nothing for those who can be led by Love.
Those who can be led by love transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by love, unconditionally.

At all events, a person who have sex and/or procreate without being led into that act, by urging of love, is a sinner of epic proportions. Such a person bring forth only children of the flesh and no children of God.

Such a person bring forth the wrong fruit. They bring forth only fruits onto death, like Ishmael. They do not bring forth fruits onto God, like Isaac. They cannot inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
(i.e. children of God and no children of the flesh.)

This is so even if the couple are in the best and most sociable and religiously acceptable marriage, under the dictates of the ten commandments and other such laws and ideologies.

Once your sexual procreation is not motivated by love, you bring forth only children of the flesh and no children of God . . . and you and your children do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. You all are sent to that other place.

Even if your sexual procreation is motivated by your best intellectual ideas and best intellectual compatibility, you bring forth only children of the flesh and no children of God . . . and you and your children do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. You all are sent to that other place.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The elementary acid Christian test for marriages:

The elementary acid Christian test for marriages:

Looking to assuage your guilt? :AMR: 1 Pe 4:5 Look elsewhere (Mt 19:8, Rom. 7:2, 3). :granite:
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (which include children of God, like Isaac).
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death (which include children of the flesh, like Ishmael).
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above confirms that the 'thou shall not covert' commandment killeth and cause one to bring forth only, fruits onto death/children of the flesh.

The above is an instruction to not spiritually kill yourself and stop bringing forth children of the flesh.

The above says that you will spiritually kill yourself and continue to bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh, if you remain in a spiritless/loveless marriage, simply because the law say, 'thou shall not covert'.

The instruction is: transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandments. Leave that spouse (divorce) and find a new spouse according to spirit/love. Then you will stop killething yourself and you will also stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth children of God.

Loveless/spiritless sex and loveless/spiritless procreation is just plain sin at all forums, even in a socially and religiously/Mosaic acceptable marriage. However 'the dead cannot do better. However a newly spiritually aware person who was in such a union must walk away, he or she can do better. In fact a newly spiritually aware person is instructed, in the above revelation, to do better, to walk away from his or old law based marriage and form a new spirit/love based one.

The instruction is very straight forward. It is the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth unto life:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Many sad people invoke the 'thou shall not covert' and other of the ten commandments on their spouses simply to keep them locked into in a spiritless/loveless marriage. Then they have sex and procreate in such marriages and bring forth only children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

The instruction above is to stop that sinful marital charade, by breaking up such marriages. The newly spiritually aware spouse must be separated from the spiritually dead spouse. They are cheese and chalk. The newly spiritually aware person must follow Jesus (be led by the Spirit of Jesus even if he has to transgress the ten commandment). The spiritually dead person can be left to let his or her dead counterpart bury him or her.

Those who want to follow Jesus must be separated from 'the (spiritually) dead'. This is the sword of separation which is in Jesus' hands.

Of course 'the dead' can and do enjoy carnal, spiritless and loveless unions. They have no choice. They cannot have love/spirit motivated unions. They will invoke parables verses like, 1 Peter 4:5 and Mat 19:8, Rom. 7:2, 3, etc. which are only for 'the dead'. And quite happily and unwittingly justify their carnal, loveless and spiritless marriages. It is the newly spiritually aware who can do better and want better and suffers in such loveless/spiritless marriages.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (Ishmael); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Isaac).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Are you in a loveless/spiritless marriage or union and are you invoking the 'thou shall not covert' and/or 'thou shall not commit adultery' commandment on your spouse so as to force him or her to stay married to you? Then you two have loveless/spiritless sex and procreate in that union.

. . . seems that lots of 'holier than thou' traditional Christians do this. They are the bible toting, church going, ten commandment esteeming and invoking traditional Christian. These kind of people are filling the world with only children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and no children of God (like Isaac). Are you among them?

Are you willing to set your spouse free and accept that only if he or she returns, that he or she belongs to you? Are you prepared to face this elementary acid Christian test?

Is the glue of your marriage love (the living path) and not law (the dead path). You can serve only one master.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love

Do you invoke the ten commandments so as to keep your spouse locked in a carnal, loveless and spiritless sexual union with you?

. . . Romans: 7 verse: 5 KJV N.T. says: For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death (which include children of the flesh, like Ishmael).

Last edited:

Gurucam

The straight gate and narrow way, which leadeth unto life, in full detail:

The straight gate and narrow way, which leadeth unto life, in full detail:

Serpentdove

The instruction is very straight forward. The instruction, to walk away from your carnal/loveless/spiritless marriage is the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth unto life:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Many sad traditional Christians invoke the 'thou shall not covert' and other of the ten commandments and 1 Peter 4:5 and Mat 19:8, Rom. 7:2, 3, etc. on their spouses. They do this simply to keep their spouses locked into in a carnal/spiritless/loveless marriage with them. Then they have sex and procreate in such marriages and bring forth only children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

The above is quite appropriate for spiritually dead people because they are dead to spirit and love. So they must be managed by laws until they cease being 'the dead' by become spiritually aware (born again). Then all the above is totally overridden (thrown out) for spiritually aware people (the born again).

The instruction (i.e. the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth unto eternal life) is simply this: stop that sinful marital charade, by breaking up such marriages. The newly spiritually aware spouse must be separated from the spiritually dead spouse. They are cheese and chalk.

The newly spiritually aware person must follow Jesus (be led by the Spirit of Jesus even if he has to transgress the ten commandment and all those parables which you quoted). The spiritually dead person must be left to let his/her dead counterpart bury him/her. There must be separation.

Those who want to follow Jesus must be separated from 'the (spiritually) dead' (i.e. the dead who bury their dead). This is the sword of separation which is in Jesus' hands.

Of course 'the dead' can and do enjoy carnal, spiritless and loveless unions. They have no choice. They cannot have love/spirit motivated unions. Love has to do with spirit and they are not aware of spirit. Also they cannot bring forth children of God. All their offspring are children of the flesh.

Also 'the dead' will invoke parables verses like, 1 Peter 4:5 and Mat 19:8, Rom. 7:2, 3, and the ten commandments, etc. which are only for 'the dead'. And quite happily and unwittingly justify their carnal, loveless and spiritless marriages. It is the newly spiritually aware who can do better and want better and suffers in such carnal/loveless/spiritless marriages.

The instruction is quite clear: separation is divinely required. The newly spiritually aware spouse must walk away from his or old law based marriage and form a new marriage that is anchored by spirit and love. This is how he or she can and will prevent spiritual death and also stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God.

People who invoke the ten commandments and those parable verses which you quoted bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh:

Only children of God and those who bring forth only children of God inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (the child of the flesh, Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (the child of God, Isaac).

Galatians: 4 verse: 30 KJV N.T. above is allegory. It is based on the two covenants. It is a law that applies to all children and their mothers and fathers.

It says, children of the flesh and their parents will not inherit God's kingdom with children of God and their parents.

That is, all children of God and their parents go to heaven. They are the ones who follow Jesus.

All children of the flesh and their parents are the dead. They go to hell inside the earth, with Satan. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Jesus' instruction and intent are quite clear:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

1. 'follow me' Currently Jesus is in spirit heaven. He is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. In this Spirit only format, Jesus is seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

Those who follow Jesus must commune with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, through each of their own hearts or spirits. And they must be led into all their works by precisely what this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do as discerned within each of their own heart or spirit. And they must do this even if they have to transgress the ten commandments and all those ideals and laws which you quoted.

The ten commandments and those ideals and laws which you quoted are not for those who follow Jesus. Those are for, only the 'the dead who bury their dead'.

This is how Paul did it. Then when they die they will not be buried in the earth with their dead physical bodies. They will rise in their spiritual bodies, in three days, like Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven. They will join the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus in three days after they die. These are children of God and their parents.

This is what one reaps when one become spiritually aware (born again) and walk away from his or her old marriage and forms a new one with a new spouse according to urging of love/spirit and so stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God. This is Paul's commission. This is the straight gate and narrow way which leadeth onto life everlasting.

2. 'let the dead bury their dead' This refers to the spiritually dead who cannot follow the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. At best they can follow the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord. This is how Peter knew Jesus.

Spiritually dead people get buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan by their spiritually dead counterparts. Some are already inside the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan for 2000 odd years. This is Peter's commission. They do not rise in three days, like Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven. These are children of the flesh and their parents.

:idea: The above is about who inherit what and where. This is about promised lands. This is how the Lord Jesus separates children of God (like Isaac) from children of the flesh (like Ishmael). This is also where he sends them.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (the children of the flesh, like Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (the children of God, like Isaac).

Last edited:

Gurucam

Serpentdove,

Few will or can know the Truth. The billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few who know truth and Truth and therefore do not err. They cannot be the chosen few.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Truth will surface, with absolute clarity, only in these last days. And truth and Truth will be totally different to what the billions strong traditional Christians have heard up to now.

The billion strong traditional Christians have been successfully deceived by many false prophets up to now. They have learn to interpret scriptures so as to have scriptures support they own ideas. Therefore they totally miss truth, which tells one how to get Truth.

It was predicted by Jesus that many will be called but only a few chosen. This means that only a few will know truth and Truth. That is, only a few actually know scriptures and the power of God (although a billion parrot scriptures and misguidedly believe that they know scriptures). Therefore only these few (who actually know scriptures and actually experienced the power of God) do not err. Therefore only these few are chosen. This is the reality:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The above happened and continue to happen, because the very great majority of the billion or so who are called to Christianity, err, because they do not know scriptures and the powers of God:

Matthew: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

The above happens because many false prophet infiltrated the billion strong traditional Christianity and deceived very great majority of these billions, i.e. for the past 2000 odd years to present.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The time is at hand for purifying traditional Christianity. This is the fullness of time.

:idea: :idea: The following is truth in the fullness of time as literally confirmed by Jesus and literally recorded in the KJV N.T.:

The written KJV N.T. are mostly parables. Parables were given to those who are not given, by God, to know the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. Also parables were given to take away the little that those people have. You cannot use or quote the KJV N.T. willy-nilly:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The deliveries of the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, as recorded in the KJV N.T. are mostly parables. You cannot use the written scriptures (willy-nilly or at all) if you are seeking the following:
1. to follow Jesus and/or
2. seeking Truth and/or
3. seeking eternal life and/or
4. seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus had two agendas:

The above things pertain to 'following Jesus' and cannot be had from scriptures.

The written scriptures killeth. They are for 'the dead to bury their dead'. The scriptures are for Jesus; second agenda, which is for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus was made available for Jesus' first agenda which is 'for 'following Jesus'. The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is in spirit heaven seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit . . . and He must be reached through and within one's own heart/spirit.

God's kingdom of heaven is within one's own heart or spirit. One must seek it there and not in scriptures. Then all things, including All Truth will be added to one's life, i.e. when one seek ye first the kingdom of God within one's own heart or spirit. This search or seeking, requires spiritual awareness. So it is not accessible to 'the dead' (the spiritually dead):

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

The scriptures are given for only 'the dead' because, 'the dead' cannot search or seek anything within his own heart or spirit. The heart or spirit of the dead is 'waxed gross'. It is totally frozen and sealed. The dead is totally, not aware of his or her own heart or spirit.

The scriptures are the letter which killeth. One's reliance on scriptures prevent one from seeking to search one's own heart or spirit and therefore the scriptures killeth one (spiritually). Or keeps the dead perpetually dead to spirit. Spiritually dead people encourage others to esteem, use, promote and invoke the scriptures. They can attract only other spiritually dead people. In this way they are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The dead constant kill their counterparts by dragging them back to reliance on scriptures. In total opposition to a few enlightened beings who try to wean them out of esteeming, using, promoting and invoking scriptures so that they can seek direct, personalized intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, who passes All Truth.

One can connect with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth and gives eternal life, only within one's own heart or spirit. However one can have this communion only if one is spiritually aware and not numbered among 'the (spiritually) dead' who are consumed with scriptures, which keep them perpetually spiritually dead:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter (the written scriptures), but of the spirit (of life in Christ Jesus): for the letter (the written scriptures) killeth, but the spirit (of life in Christ Jesus giveth life.

The written scriptures, killeth.

Jesus had two agendas:

The written scriptures were given for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

However what so ever things the Spirit, 'not seen' eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart or spirit, giveth life. This is for those who follow Jesus. Being led into all of one's works by this, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments and all things in scriptures, is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Getting 'truth and Truth' and 'following Jesus' and 'earning eternal life' is absolutely not about the written scriptures. These are totally about communing with the the live and living: Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, in real time, all the time. This is done only through one's own heart or spirit:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

It is not 'scriptures' that deliver All Truth. All Truth is delivered only by the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, in real time all the time. This is the Spirit of Truth. This is also the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love in a perfect amalgam. And this is done only through the individual spirits/hearts of each Christian/Saint/child of God.

The above knowledge and guidance from the Lord Jesus, defies and totally dismiss, the ten commandments and all other ideals, tenants, laws and guidance as written scriptures. This knowledge and guidance from the Lord Jesus, cannot be found in scriptures. A person who is in communion with the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus must totally throw away the written scriptures.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into All Truth for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints/Christians/children of God) according to the will of God.

To achieve, 'salvation', eternal life and entry into God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere, one must achieve the following:
1. One must be able to have the above individualized, direct and intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus.
2. One must get the above information and guidance directly, precisely and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus and
3. Then one must be led unconditionally into one's works by the above information and guidance, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments and all other laws, tenants and instructions in the written scriptures.

The above also defines a Christian/Saint/Child of God and one of the chosen few.

The ten commandments and those verses which you quoted from the KJV N.T. are absolutely thrown away (they are nothing) for Christians/Saints/Children of God. Christians/Saints/Children of God are the chosen few who 'follow Jesus'.

Of course the ten commandments and those verses which you quoted from the KJV N.T. are relevant for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

You are in, way over your head, when it comes to knowing truth and Truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The folly of traditional Christians

The folly of traditional Christians

Serpentdove,

The billion strong traditional Christians have been successfully deceived by many false prophets up to now.

Traditional Christians have learn (from false prophets) to interpret scriptures so as to have scriptures support they own ideas. Therefore they totally miss truth in the scriptures, which tells one that All Truth come only from the Spirit of Truth through one's own heart or spirit and also tells one how to get Truth from the Spirit of Truth.

Last edited: