Christian SMART???

Letsargue

Do any of you know how Smart today’s -- So-called “Christians” ARE?? – ((( Very Ignorant )))!!!

They ( “Pray”, -- Yes they Pray ) to their heavenly father that has (( Exalted himself )) / ((( Raised himself ))) up Above God!!!!! – While at the same Time God returned Back to earth and received His own unto himself; - ( Exactly as He said He would )!! – ((( Now that is Real Smart )))!! --- (((( BUT )))) - who cares????

(( 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV )) --&-- (( 2 Timothy 4:5 KJV )) --//-----

Look past God at what you all are interested in!!!

Paul – 062514

The 5 solas

Do any of you know how Smart today’s -- So-called “Christians” ARE?? – ((( Very Ignorant )))!!!

They ( “Pray”, -- Yes they Pray ) to their heavenly father that has (( Exalted himself )) / ((( Raised himself ))) up Above God!!!!! – While at the same Time God returned Back to earth and received His own unto himself; - ( Exactly as He said He would )!! – ((( Now that is Real Smart )))!! --- (((( BUT )))) - who cares????

(( 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV )) --&-- (( 2 Timothy 4:5 KJV )) --//-----

Look past God at what you all are interested in!!!

Paul – 062514

If I was using some of the posts in this forum to judge the intelligence of the "Christians" I would say a good number of them are illogical, nonsensical, delusional, non-thinking and poorly taught. The word "smart" would simply not apply to most of them.

However, the good news is....God tells us to seek after wisdom.

Proverbs 4:5-9 says,
"Get wisdom; get insight;
do not forget, and do not turn away from the words of my mouth.
6 Do not forsake her, and she will keep you;
love her, and she will guard you.
7 The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom,
and whatever you get, get insight.
8 Prize her highly, and she will exalt you;
she will honor you if you embrace her.
9 She will place on your head a graceful garland;
she will bestow on you a beautiful crown.”

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.

Proverbs 8:11-12
For wisdom is better than jewels, and all that you may desire cannot compare with her. “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, and I find knowledge and discretion.

Sadly, some here fall into the latter category in the follow verse:

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Instead of embracing what this verse says:

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Letsargue

If I was using some of the posts in this forum to judge the intelligence of the "Christians" I would say a good number of them are illogical, nonsensical, delusional, non-thinking and poorly taught. The word "smart" would simply not apply to most of them.

However, the good news is....God tells us to seek after wisdom.

Proverbs 4:5-9 says,
"Get wisdom; get insight;
do not forget, and do not turn away from the words of my mouth.
6 Do not forsake her, and she will keep you;
love her, and she will guard you.
7 The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom,
and whatever you get, get insight.
8 Prize her highly, and she will exalt you;
she will honor you if you embrace her.
9 She will place on your head a graceful garland;
she will bestow on you a beautiful crown.”

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.

Proverbs 8:11-12
For wisdom is better than jewels, and all that you may desire cannot compare with her. “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, and I find knowledge and discretion.

Sadly, some here fall into the latter category in the follow verse:

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Instead of embracing what this verse says:

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

There is NO Such thing as a “Christian” on that Earth Today!!!

There is No One today who Cares What God Says about anything!!!

All Christians today are IN the “Forth Heaven” where Christ is, that’s What Christ SAID!!! – Read it!!!

Christ has Sent a few back to earth to TRY to Get some of the Fools to become - Unfoolish, - but there is NONE, -- ((( No Not ONE )))!!! – ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))) --//-----

The Fool can’t stand the things God says. - The Fool MUST replace the Truth with the Dung from the Fool’s Blood Pump he calls his “Heart”. - The Heart is a Part of ones “Bowels”, AND God has always known that!!! – Read it!!!

Christ has Finally Given US His Mind that contains ALL KNOWLEDGE!!!! --- Study No More, Just follow the Holy Ghost like Christ Said; -- (((( But who cares what Christ said ))))???? – All that matters to the Fool is, HOW he can change the Truth to Fit his stupid Dung.

That’s the ( Intelligence ) of today’s So Called “christian”!!

You are Just one of a very few who CAN ever Respond to anything I say that is straight from Heaven, This World (((( HATES ))))) the Forth Heaven and all that comes from ((( HIM ))); -- That is, - the “Forth Heaven”. – (( Revelation 21:2 KJV )) -- 2- “And I John saw the (( Holy City, “New Jerusalem” )), (( Coming down from God “OUT” of Heaven )), prepared as a bride adorned for Her Husband”. --//----- That’s the ( Third Heaven ) coming down to the New Earth, rejected by everyone.

There is Now, -- Christ with His Women BACK IN HIM, and His Head married to the Body, He is where we are, and we are where He is; -- feeding off the Tree of LIFE, all the “REST” of this First Day!!

(( Just Read it, - or Hear it ))!!! – The “New Heavens” / the New Creation declares IT!!!

Paul – 062514