Christian Mingle loses to homosexual suit

Interplanner

Pragerradio.com July 5. Mingle has lost a suit which began in 2013 by a homosexual who said he was 'discriminated against' because there were no same-sex choices on Mingle.

I thought this was the country where the court could not tell you how to believe Christianity.

I thought language should not be raped.

The jihad kills people for beliefs no one cares to share. The Left destroys common sense beliefs but leaves bodies and property intact.

'One state! One mind! All equal!' --British Communist motto, post WW2

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Unfortunately, because the site is business/profit oriented, it can't be protected by Separation of Church and State.

This is where the reprobates sink their teeth in- they find a vulnerable spot and maul away.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Pragerradio.com July 5. Mingle has lost a suit which began in 2013 by a homosexual who said he was 'discriminated against' because there were no same-sex choices on Mingle.

I thought this was the country where the court could not tell you how to believe Christianity.

I thought language should not be raped.

The jihad kills people for beliefs no one cares to share. The Left destroys common sense beliefs but leaves bodies and property intact.

'One state! One mind! All equal!' --British Communist motto, post WW2
Do you have a link?