China Virus

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
inspired by some retarded nonsense in another thread:

Must tell you this.
Nobody posting threads on TOL has backed you up.
If you look back several pages of thread titles in the politics forum, the virus and sickness have been called coronavirus and covid-19 in the titles.

Actions speak louder than words, maybe?

If eider's contention is correct, we should see an increase in attacks on asians at TOL as a direct result of my thread title

I keep track of the Politics section pretty closely, I'll count on others to report any increase in instances of attacks on asians at TOL in the other forums.

If you're an asian TOL member, you might want to don a safety helmet for the time being

maybe wear a cup :)

Last edited:

ok doser

OK, it's been a day - let's have those tallies from all the other forums.

Politics: 0
Others: ???

ok doser

OK, so a total of 0 from yesterday

let's have the tally from today so far

other forums: ???

Gary K

Banned
inspired by some retarded nonsense in another thread:

If eider's contention is correct, we should see an increase in attacks on asians at TOL as a direct result of my thread title

I keep track of the Politics section pretty closely, I'll count on others to report any increase in instances of attacks on asians at TOL in the other forums.

If you're an asian TOL member, you might want to don a safety helmet for the time being

maybe wear a cup :)

You mean didn't know I'm of Asian decent? I mean my great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather might have had some Asian blood. I get attacked all the time on this coronavirus stuff.... :D:rotfl:

And here I thought all this negativity was about my position and then I find out it's related to my racial makeup.... :eek: Now I'm scared of all these racists attacking me again and again.

ok doser

OK, so we have a possible 1/512th of an attack against ffreeloader

otherwise, for today?

Other Forums: ???

ok doser

Haven't been keeping up with this diligently - does anybody have any reports of attacks on Asians at TOL?

ok doser

no attacks on Asians anywhere unless you include the Hong Kong pro democracy round up

has that been happening?

ran across this the other day, this is as good a place as any for it

[h=1]Africans in China: We face coronavirus discrimination[/h]
By Danny Vincent BBC News, Hong Kong

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52309414

eider - not hearing any shrieks of outrage from you about this - is it because you don't care about brown people or is it because you can't link it to Trump?

way 2 go

has that been happening?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/18/w...g-arrests.html

Amid Pandemic, Hong Kong Arrests Major Pro-Democracy Figures

Rarely have so many prominent pro-democracy figures — over a dozen — been arrested at once.

ran across this the other day, this is as good a place as any for it

Africans in China: We face coronavirus discrimination

By Danny Vincent BBC News, Hong Kong

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52309414

eider - not hearing any shrieks of outrage from you about this - is it because you don't care about brown people or is it because you can't link it to Trump?