Children's Health Defense advises 1100 school superintendents of their legal liabilities

Gary K

Banned
Here is a copy the letter Children's Health Defense sent school superintendents of their legal liabilities if they attempt to force experimental vaccinations on the kids in their schools.

chair

Well, it's a good thing to warn people not to do things that they weren't planning on doing anyhow.....

chair

It's an interesting question.

Let's say I own a business. I cannot force anybody who wants to come in to be vaccinated. However, by the same token- don't I have the right to allow only those who present less risk to me to enter?

By the way- results from Israel show that the COVID vaccine works, and works well, with little side effects.

so: if you can - go get vaccinated!

Gary K

Banned
It's an interesting question.

Let's say I own a business. I cannot force anybody who wants to come in to be vaccinated. However, by the same token- don't I have the right to allow only those who present less risk to me to enter?

By the way- results from Israel show that the COVID vaccine works, and works well, with little side effects.

so: if you can - go get vaccinated!
I have no desire to commit suicide. Not everyone is as brainwashed as you are. I also can walk into any store or restaurant in my area without a mask.

The fact that you express the idea that a month or so is a valid amount of time for all side effects of a vaccine to show up shows just how brainwashed you are. Vaccine trials take years to accomplish and there is a reason for that. The major side effects of a vaccine don't show up right away. It will take anywhere from 2 to 5 years for the really bad side effects of these vaccines to show up. That's why vaccines have an established development time line of 10-15 years.

I guess you're claiming to know everything, and I mean everything, there is to know about the human body and how it reacts to foreign substances. And just exactly what dna beacons, and scramblers, do to dna. If so you know far more than any genetic scientist does. Our dna sequence, if stretched out, is 11' long. So, just exactly which genes are going to be activated and which ones will be deactivated because any time a foreign gene is created a beacon must be put in place and there is no way to predict what other genes will be turned on and what genes will be turned off by that beacon. And gene scramblers also affect how the genes will be placed in the genetic sequence which also affects the results of the genetic manipulation.

So, come on mr. arrogant tell me just how stupid the rest of the genetic scientists are and that you know all the side effects have already been seen. It's odd how the companies making these vaccines say they are experimental for another 2 to 4 years, but you're proclaiming that all the evidence is already in and the vaccines are proven safe. That's why they are tracking everyone who has already been vaccinated so they can log all the side effects that are coming down the pipe line.