Cheap Dates: The Politics of Satan, Before and During Commerical Breaks

This thread is just for you, those of you in denial or with heads in the sand, who are, for whatever reason, blind.

The world system is controlled by Satan, the devil, who has his hired stooges, who get mansions, some baubles from Saks, some slobbering sycophants who massage their egos, "notice me" when they walk into a room, you get the picture, who, in turn, do the devil's destructive bidding. Those smiley faces have a master, and it is not God.

Somehow, the devil has been able to count on the enduring gullibility of people, because you enthusiastically vote for your new destroyers, always at the ready to get pumped with the same ridiculous lies. You’re like the masses in that movie “They Live,” who don’t have any special sunglasses to see the faces of the monsters. You've been taught all that glitters is gold, an upside-down value system, where deceptive appearances are valued more than a clean inner man, where tickled ears trump truth, where the acquisition of more temporary stuff you can consume trumps seeking the things of God that are eternal, and, as to God, just keep His whole truth at a comfortable distance, because you are really sold into the world system, are living under a dark cloud you actually enjoy, for your deflected morality and evil, with all its lusts, "feed me," and you can only take so much truth, no truths that get in the way of your carnality. You reap all the bitter fruits of evil, whine like babies when you get what you asked for, yet scream for more, instead of turning to God, turn to the next lying politician, a very definition of insanity.

Who's baiting for race wars, welcoming Islamic terrorists into the nations of the West, "marrying" homos, removing the Lord from public discourse, making scripture hate speech, marginalizing fundamentalists who believe the whole word of God, robbing you blind on Wall Street, as well as the national treasury, trying to destroy your Constitutional rights in a war of attrition against the Bill of Rights and make slaves of you? Who’s pumping vulgar and violent entertainment into you, making sin the fodder of situation comedy? What is all the bloody murder around the world all about, from wars to terrorists? What are the deceptive religions that will send people to eternal hellfire all about, and who is seeking ecumenism with their false prophets? When you see your favorite politician doing everything to spit in God's eyes, with a smiley face telling you God approves all things carnal and perverted they stand for, because they've been to church a few times, while you're at it shutup about that Jesus guy, who do you think is behind this dog and pony show of fakery? You purported Christians, in the main, what on earth is wrong with you? Is the Holy Spirit failing to allow you to see truth, or are you, in fact, as deluded by false religion and damned as the rest of the world you love more than God, waving your flags for perverts you're chomping at the bit to rule over everybody?

What's ironic is that it's all in scripture that doesn't click with you. I think you need to get saved, then you'll understand what is as clear as the nose on your face, if you could spiritually add two plus two, anyway. But, unfortunately, until you're truly repentant, broken at the foot of the cross, see to mourn your evil, and surrendered to the Lord Jesus, of a true and living faith that is faith in each and every word that proceeds from the mouth of God, you will never get saved. You will never add the verses together that follow and read like a courtroom explanation of the motives of the spiritual criminals you love. Some of you are so very blind and ignorant, can't even detect all the bitter fruits of evil: I couldn't trust you to pick a bag of oranges. And you unregenerates who say I'm insane, (which I do take great comfort in, truly appreciate, go, “Yes!” and praise the Lord Jesus) should be put on notice the truth of the matter, that you can scarcely post anything that makes sense, nor can extricate your Satan-blinded hearts and minds from evil, to save your souls, obedient parrots of things Satanic, repeating what you see on some talk show, like a trained monkey.

You're stooges of the devil, and it is as simple as that. A child could see you don't have the truth in you, from blindness as to scripture to blindness as to the world around you, posted all over TOL. The devil just puts all that goo on a plate, and you come charging, to lap it up, every time, Matthew 15:14, James 1:8.

It's sadly funny. They flaunt the baubles from Saks before you they've sold their souls for. You don't even get any baubles, but you follow your Pied Pipers straight into hell. Of course, Esau did sell his birthright for a bowl of some, what was it, lentil slop? How do you like it, being the devil's cheap date?

2 Corinthians 11

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Luke 4

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Ephesians 6

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2 Thessalonians 2

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Matthew 7

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Luke 13

23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

John 3

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Last edited:

Is it just possible your short attention span and intellectuality that can't move beyond one-liners and soundbites, like "Hillary good, Trump bad," "Homo good, God bad," that this is a personal problem? You think?

Granted, you're not alone that anything that takes up more than a third of the screen real estate is unthinkable, but, in the world of thinking and literate people, you'd never brag about this. What's worse, you seem to subscribe to the vocabulary of teenagers who text others, to announce they just burped, where even spelling whole words correctly or using a whole sentence is a foreign concept.

I'd suggest you just stay away from grownups' posts, offer your nothings to your peers, stranded in like nothingness that must attack the messenger, for lack of any defense or anything intelligent to offer.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Is it just possible your short attention span and intellectuality that can't move beyond one-liners and soundbites, like "Hillary good, Trump bad," "Homo good, God bad," that this is a personal problem? You think?

Granted, you're not alone that anything that takes up more than a third of the screen real estate is unthinkable, but, in the world of thinking and literate people, you'd never brag about this. What's worse, you seem to subscribe to the vocabulary of teenagers who text others, to announce they just burped, where even spelling whole words correctly or using a whole sentence is a foreign concept.

I'd suggest you just stay away from grownups' posts, offer your nothings to your peers, stranded in like nothingness that must attack the messenger, for lack of any defense.

Now that's more like it. :thumb:

A shorter post with just as many insults. Good job!