CDC data show coronavirus vaccine has caused 501 deaths and over 11,000 adverse reactions (so far)

chair

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Are you on the spectrum?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No. Are you a broken record?
No.
Your obsessive compulsive need to respond to certain posters here makes me think that you might well indeed be on the spectrum. Which is fine there's nothing wrong with that. I get that vibe from a lot of people here.

chair

No.
Your obsessive compulsive need to respond to certain posters here makes me think that you might well indeed be on the spectrum. Which is fine there's nothing wrong with that. I get that vibe from a lot of people here.
ffreeloader is spreading dangerous falsehoods.
If they weren't dangerous- I'd have put him on ignore a long time ago.