cattyfan's SPOTD 8-7-05

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

flogger said:
Turbo,
...you have committed worse sin than any homosexual could ever commit...

Peace,

Adam

Husband&Father said:
For all you know I may very well have committed sins worse than some homosexual has committed.
I acknowledge that I am a sinner and confess to almighty God (and to you my brothers & sisters) that I have sinned THROUGH MY OWN FAULT, in what I have done and what I have failed to do. I hide my face from the Lord and beg his mercy not because I deserve it but because Jesus paid for it for me.

I am not arguing about which sin is worse then another, we have all fallen short. (Although there are degrees of sin)
I am arguing that a homosexual needs to repent (as I and other worse sinners have done) and stop blaming his genes, his absent father, his overbearing mother, his uncle who molested him or whatever other excuse for sin he uses to rationalize that he can not control his sexual appetite.

The fact that I was born hungry is not an excuse for my eating anything I want any time I want. God provided me proper and good ways to get the nutrition I need (and enjoy it too)

No one is born gay, and even if you were so what? You were born selfish too, should you keep it up forever or should you grow up. God provided good and proper uses of our sexuality. Misuse of it is sin.

Excellent response!

context

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good pick. :up:

Status