Can Trump be indicted?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I thought only Trump had that.

It's kinda interesting to watch how people try to repackage information to make it less threatening.

I don't care if Trump was impeached, as it seems now Pence would be better for future trade relations. One difference between me and Trump is I believe what is good for Asia and Europe is good for the USA. All this talk about 'trade deficit" is nonsense. We buy more from China because they can make products cheaper.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
It's kinda interesting to watch how people try to repackage information to make it less threatening.

troll.gif

‘Somebody can throw a burning torch into the river. It will remain alight till it reaches the river. The moment it falls into the river, all fire is gone; the river cools it.'

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I don't care if Trump was impeached, as it seems now Pence would be better for future trade relations.

He wouldn't embarrass America.

One difference between me and Trump is I believe what is good for Asia and Europe is good for the USA. All this talk about 'trade deficit" is nonsense. We buy more from China because they can make products cheaper.

I never saw that protectionism made anything better.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You know why I like Pence? Not just his better Christian ethics, which is absent in Trump. It is more his introverted personality. Trump has annoyed nearly everyone and what we really need to change that is a president who talks little and does not tweet. Pence would sign the same pro-America bills but without all the noise. Congress could get back to working again.

Democrats don't only hate Trump for his conservatism, but rather his big ego and loud mouth. Trump goes out of his way to make others upset. WE need someone hard to hate after a big showboat like Trump!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
He wouldn't embarrass America.

I never saw that protectionism made anything better.

According to the Obama’s America is supposed to be embarrassed. Remember?
News flash: the obama era of apologizing for white America is over. Get with the program and be something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
According to the Obama’s America is supposed to be embarrassed. Remember?
News flash: the obama era of apologizing for white America is over. Get with the program and be something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He just feels bad from all the winning Trump does. He has egg on his face because he was so wrong about the Fake "investigation".

attachment.php

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
No, actually my feelings are fine,

I see your denial, but you're so worked up now that you've abandoned any attempts to justify your position and are now whinging about the Evil Barbarian. People notice that sort of thing.

it is your logic that has taken a hit.....

If you would try to put together a cogent argument, it would probably be better for you. Worth a try.

Here's a way you can start; when you get that worked up, go away from the keyboard for a while, get a soda, play with the dog, anything to clear your mind and calm down.

Then come back and post. It would save you a lot of embarrassment.