Cakes, queers and corruption in Oregon

musterion

Whichever side you're on, don't say you're surprised by this. I'll say that I won't be surprised the Kleins sue and win.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/06/01/e...kers-who-denied-service-for-same-sex-wedding/

Just a small slice:

Emails also show Avakian purchasing tickets costing hundreds of dollars to attend Basic Rights Oregon’s annual fundraising galas and gay pride parades, while his agency’s case against the Kleins was underway.

In 2012, Basic Rights Oregon donated almost $8,000 to Avakian’s bid for commissioner.

TrakeM

Money is how politics works now. Bush and Cheney worked to get more money into politics as a way of winning future elections with the help of corporate donors. Welcome to the mess the republican party worked to create.

musterion

Money is how politics works now. Bush and Cheney worked to get more money into politics as a way of winning future elections with the help of corporate donors. Welcome to the mess the republican party worked to create.

"But...but...but...BUSH!!!"

I concede, your argument is invincible. I cede the field.

HisServant

The democrats only gave lip service to try and stop it... they are just as big of winners as the republicans in this.