Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Brian Enyart Jr Hosts BEL Telethon

This is the show from Tuesday September 23rd, 2008.

* Listen to today's show and call before Midnight EST to take part in an incredible deal from BEL!

Today's Resource: Please help Bob Enyart Live stay on the air for another year! You can make a one-time or monthly pledge, or you can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart's entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services like the Monthly Bible Study Album, Bob's Monthly Sermons, or the BEL Televised Classics which brings perhaps the highest rated nightly Christian show ever back via DVD to your home! Bob started broadcasting on Denver's KLTT radio in 1991 and he still airs his program five days a week on this AM 670 50,000-watt station, the most-powerful Christian radio station in America! Please help Bob keep his program on air (and therefore, on KGOV.com also) and reaching more and more people by giving sacrificially to this annual telethon through on of the links above, or by calling right now, 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278)!

The Graphite

I'm at work and can't listen to the show until after this deal is over... What's the special deal? Just curious! I'm planning on supporting the telethon, regardless; just wondering. Thanks!

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
I'm at work and can't listen to the show until after this deal is over... What's the special deal? Just curious! I'm planning on supporting the telethon, regardless; just wondering. Thanks!

There were 2 "deals":

-For $500 or more you get the Evangelism pack, which has 3 copies of the printed book "Does God Exist" (Battle Royale), 3 copies of Mt Moriah, 3 copies of Mt Sinai, 3 copies of Mountain of Fire & 3 copies of Unlocking the Mysteries of Life

-For $100 or more you get a copy of "God's Criminal Justice System" Seminar, "The Plot" & "The Bible Tour of Israel".

:up:

The Graphite

There were 2 "deals":

-For $500 or more you get the Evangelism pack, which has 3 copies of the printed book "Does God Exist" (Battle Royale), 3 copies of Mt Moriah, 3 copies of Mt Sinai, 3 copies of Mountain of Fire & 3 copies of Unlocking the Mysteries of Life

-For $100 or more you get a copy of "God's Criminal Justice System" Seminar, "The Plot" & "The Bible Tour of Israel".

:up:

Nice!

The Criminal Justice System seminar is mp3, yes?

I will probably call right at 10 p.m. tonight to get that. Is that okay?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Nice!

The Criminal Justice System seminar is mp3, yes?

I will probably call right at 10 p.m. tonight to get that. Is that okay?
Yes, it's an mp3. I would call by at least 9:59 since it says to call "before" midnight EST.

The Graphite

Actually, I'm gonna get a different package after all, and call another day since I can't call before 10. Thanks, though! :up:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
If I don't hear a shout out wishing me a happy birthday I'm sending Brian a box of somethign he's allergic to.:noid:

;)

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.