BR VII in Russian! Zakath and I Can Celebrate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
It was the kind of thing that could not have happened in a written debate. Bob's opponent kept making claims that Bob could not refute on the spot. Such is the case sometimes with live radio.
Do you think that this may be a reason that people decline to call Bob's show?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
fool said:
You forget that Zakath didn't finish the debate.
:ha: Believe me, I don't forget.
Could that be why he dosen't consider it to be a definitive work?
No.

Every opportunity was given for Zakath to finish the debate. He was even given an extra two weeks to make his 9th round post. But Zakath expressed no interest in finishing the debate.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
fool said:
The question was
Did Bob tell Zakath that he intended to make a book out of this debate?
The answer was and is:
Bob Enyart said:
Before this debate began, I requested from and offered to Zakath a reciprocal agreement by which either party could publish this Does God Exist? Battle Royale VII, which Zakath agreed to.

fool said:
I asked about the PMs cause Bob specifically mentioned them and request they be re posted.
Where?
If no one thought they were an issue then why were they posted to begin with?
As far as I know they were never posted on the public boards.

If Bob used the term "reposted" then he must have considered the first "posting" to be the PM itself.

Anyhow, if that's the case then you must know that Bob doesn't still have these PMs (if he ever did; they may have both communicated through Knight... I don't know). I'm don't think Knight still has them either.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Zakath agreed to give Enyart rights to BR7...

Zakath agreed to give Enyart rights to BR7...

Turbo said:
That thread's a keeper!

Turbo, et. al, yes, it is a keeper, so for the time being, it's now a *sticky* thread at the top of the BEL forum. -Bob

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
Bob Enyart said:
Turbo, et. al, yes, it is a keeper, so for the time being, it's now a *sticky* thread at the top of the BEL forum. -Bob
And the PMs referenced in said thread?
seems as though the work would'nt be complete without all the pieces. :patrol:
The reason I ask is to prevent a simaler problem with the up-comeing-but-yet-unbilled-one-on-one with whoever.
You also refered to debateing Johnny on the EXE program, would seem you might want to begin negotiations now to avoid a repeat of this. :greedy:

Status
Not open for further replies.