BR VII in Russian! Zakath and I Can Celebrate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
Os x макинтоша также имеет построенное в контролере правописания.
I don't supose you would save me the hassle and tell me what that says?

koban

Oh мое gosh...... То могло быть самая тошнотворная и самая тупоумная вещь, котор я всегда читал на TOL. Truthsmackers где вы?????? Почему это wacko получает свободно пропуск? Заявления как одно выше должны положить Hilston в залу TOL стыда и он должен быть связан с всеми другими wackos участвуют на TOL как урод или ОМЕГА или ю с г или wickwomen или beanieboy или гранит или servent101 etc etc etc. Так праздновать рождество более плох чем выкидыш eh Hilston? Вы могли получить пропуск от каждого другим здесь на TOL но вы не получаете одно от меня. Вы будете первым идиотом типа и embarrassment к телу christ.

:darwinsm:

fool

Hall of Fame
koban said:
Oh мое gosh...... То могло быть самая тошнотворная и самая тупоумная вещь, котор я всегда читал на TOL. Truthsmackers где вы?????? Почему это wacko получает свободно пропуск? Заявления как одно выше должны положить Hilston в залу TOL стыда и он должен быть связан с всеми другими wackos участвуют на TOL как урод или ОМЕГА или ю с г или wickwomen или beanieboy или гранит или servent101 etc etc etc. Так праздновать рождество более плох чем выкидыш eh Hilston? Вы могли получить пропуск от каждого другим здесь на TOL но вы не получаете одно от меня. Вы будете первым идиотом типа и embarrassment к телу christ.

Looks like you got yer keyboard plugged in upsidedown.

Adam

Hall of Fame
fool said:
Wrong, Truthman.
I seek the true God.
I'll leave the foolish theories to Bob.
Well then, according to you, you're a seeker, not a 'knower', and therefore an agnostic, not an atheist.

Don't let it be said about yourself that you let 30-40 years of doubt and seeking rule your life. You're telling me that you can't give God one day of faith after giving yourself 10,950? I've seen people stick with bad jobs and bad relationships for worse principles than that!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
fool said:
I don't supose you would save me the hassle and tell me what that says?
I was just letting you know that in addition to the translator widget, Mac OS X has a system wide spell-checker. (Because you misspelled non sequitur. ;))

fool

Hall of Fame
truthman said:
Well then, according to you, you're a seeker, not a 'knower', and therefore an agnostic, not an atheist.

Don't let it be said about yourself that you let 30-40 years of doubt and seeking rule your life. You're telling me that you can't give God one day of faith after giving yourself 10,950? I've seen people stick with bad jobs and bad relationships for worse principles than that!
I think my problem involves an inability to find my "beleive" button.

Adam

Hall of Fame
fool said:
I think my problem involves an inability to find my "beleive" button.
Do you 'believe' that your wife loves you? Do you believe that your job will be there waiting for you on Monday? Do you believe that the next chair you sit in will hold you up? Sure you do!

However, people's spouses leave them all the time, and people get 'laid off' all the time, and we've all seen AFV where peoples chairs collapse when sat in, YET, you continue to believe.

Your logic in this matter makes no sense. You believe in things that have the possibility of failing, what makes God any more of a risk for you?

Adam

Hall of Fame
Bob Enyart said:
So, I'm thrilled that Battle Royale VII, Does God Exist?, is being translated into Russian! And who knows, TOL may pick up a Russian contingent as a result!

-Bob Enyart
Bob, this is great news!

fool

Hall of Fame
truthman said:
Your logic in this matter makes no sense. You believe in things that have the possibility of failing, what makes God any more of a risk for you?
My relationship with The Creator is a little more important than my job, or my chair, or even my wife. An unexamined faith is worse than no faith at all in my book, since the glasses you put on when you sign up with this religion or that philosophy may blind you to the real truth.

Adam

Hall of Fame
fool said:
An unexamined faith is worse than no faith at all in my book,
No one asked you to take a blind leap, why do you think Battle Royale VII took place?

fool

Hall of Fame
truthman said:
No one asked you to take a blind leap, why do you think Battle Royale VII took place?
So Bob could get someone to write half a book for him?

Hilston

Hall of Fame
It's touching ... really!

It's touching ... really!

koban said:
Oh мое gosh...... То могло быть самая тошнотворная и самая тупоумная вещь, котор я всегда читал на TOL. Truthsmackers где вы?????? Почему это wacko получает свободно пропуск? Заявления как одно выше должны положить Hilston в залу TOL стыда и он должен быть связан с всеми другими wackos участвуют на TOL как урод или ОМЕГА или ю с г или wickwomen или beanieboy или гранит или servent101 etc etc etc. Так праздновать рождество более плох чем выкидыш eh Hilston ? Вы могли получить пропуск от каждого другим здесь на TOL но вы не получаете одно от меня. Вы будете первым идиотом типа и embarrassment к телу christ.

I'm so flattered that someone who barely knows me can be so interested in me. Thanks for being a fan, koban!

Last edited:

koban

I was just looking for something to run through a English to Russian translator and I picked the most ridiculous thing I could find.

It was a toss up between you and Letsargue:

Budet любое здесь может положить стоп к лож BillyBob вывешивая о мне, и делающ так в моем имени? Где будут администраторы, христианка администраторами? --- BillyBob вывешивает лож о мне, и использует мое имя для того чтобы сделать так. получать am ---I начал от теперь, найти и принести обязанности для злословия на общественном форуме. Я имею права против таких. --- кто-нибудь здесь могло сделать наилучшим образом для того чтобы установить это очень быстро на этом форуме. ---I не пришло к форуму, котор нужно обработать этой дороге. Я slandered в самом постылом образе. Если я не имею предохранение администраторами здесь, то я некоторо делаю inforcement всенародня право.

Hilston

Hall of Fame
Thanks for your support!

Thanks for your support!

Hi Koban,

koban said:
I was just looking for something to run through a English to Russian translator and I picked the most ridiculous thing I could find. [Novice's post]
I agree with you! Novice's post was utterly irrational and ridiculous in the extreme. I'm delighted to see that you're on the side of the Scriptures on that issue! Thanks for your support! I can use all I can get around here.

Warm pastry in toasting appliance,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.