Boy wrestler is state champion in girls division in Texas

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:mock: fags and their supporters

I think he is just cheating. He is like Kramer fighting kids. Nothing more. Well, you perverts and the blind who follow them got what you wanted.

Male Texas wrestler is state champion in girls division.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:mock: fags and their supporters

I think he is just cheating. He is like Kramer fighting kids. Nothing more. Well, you perverts and the blind who follow them got what you wanted.

Male Texas wrestler is state champion in girls division.
I don't know if calling him a cheater is quite fair. They tried to put him in the boys side but state law wouldn't allow it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-texas-lgbt-wrestler-idUSKBN165052

High school athlete Mack Beggs, a teenager who is transitioning from female to male, won his 110-pound weight class in the Texas girl's state championship on Saturday, according to media reports.

Beggs, 17, and many of his opponents want him to wrestle against boys, but the transgender boy wrestled in the Texas championship for girls because of state sport regulations, which require athletes to compete according to birth gender.

glorydaz

It's so odd that we have this kind of confusion. Is this a she who thinks she's a he or a he who thinks he's a she? Clearly it'a a person with some serious issues that cannot lead to a healthy mental or physical outcome.

Danoh

I'd be surprised if transgenders are covered by any existing laws....thus they can skate.

Nope; they test for, and shut down all atheletes for sports performance enhancement drugs all the time.

A suggestion - google is ever a click away.

You know; that aspect of actually fair play.

Try it, click google today. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Nope; they test for, and shut down all atheletes for sports performance enhancement drugs all the time.

So you're claiming a girl going through hormone therapy to become a boy wouldn't be allowed to play in girl's sports, right? You're claiming the existing laws will cover all these cases and that would be "fair play". I'm guessing you're wrong about that.

glorydaz

This from Kmoney's link. Try it, click the link today. :chuckle:

"Some of the wrestler's opponents have said Beggs had an unfair advantage among girls because of the testosterone he is taking as a part of his gender transition.

The University Interscholastic League, which governs school sports in Texas, said the state's education code allows the use of a banned drug such as steroids if it "is prescribed by a medical practitioner for a valid medical purpose."​

Danoh

This from Kmoney's link. Try it, click the link today. :chuckle:

"Some of the wrestler's opponents have said Beggs had an unfair advantage among girls because of the testosterone he is taking as a part of his gender transition.

The University Interscholastic League, which governs school sports in Texas, said the state's education code allows the use of a banned drug such as steroids if it "is prescribed by a medical practitioner for a valid medical purpose."​

Exactly as I told you.

Now give me my GREAT Christian Award :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's funny how political correctness overrides the sense not to let someone beefed up on steroids beat up on girls :rolleyes:

They're trying to make a hero out of a cheater, of course Brucie has his two cents in.

I wonder if the narrative would be different if it were a boy who transitioned to a girl :plain: