Boy says he's a girl, runs as girl, destroys all competition, mom says "So what?"

musterion

Boy says he's a girl, runs as girl, destroys all competition, mom says "So what?"

And of course, he's applauded by leftists in one of the most sickeningly bent, convoluted and self-serving puff pieces you've ever read.

Andraya is also courageous to endure the criticisms of those who would say she has an unfair biological advantage in physical strength and muscle mass. She is indeed fast. Her time in Wednesday's race (11.99 in the 100) was a hundredth of a second behind last year's State Open winner. She stands to be among the fastest female sprinters in Connecticut by the end of this spring, assuming she continues to improve, which, as a freshman, she's almost certain to.

Some would argue there's an inequity here rooted in biology, that it's unfair to other female runners. But athletes are never created equal, and the real question is what is more important — who wins a race or what kind of society we want to be? Cromwell answered that test question correctly. Those who would argue it is unfair for Andraya to run on the girls' team should step back and think about the broader implications of that position. Are we willing to be open and supportive only when it means our own child might come in first instead of second? Is that what the concept of sportsmanship is supposed to be about?

Even though he has a moustache and still has his male member, they insist he's a girl and so is winning fairly.

http://www.courant.com/opinion/editorials/hc-ed-cromwell-transgender-acceptance-20170408-story.html

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And of course, he's applauded by leftists in one of the most sickeningly bent, convoluted and self-serving puff pieces you've ever read.

Even though he has a moustache and still has his male member, they insist he's a girl and so is winning fairly.

http://www.courant.com/opinion/editorials/hc-ed-cromwell-transgender-acceptance-20170408-story.html

In other words, hes a loser cheater who cant make the grade with the guys, so hes now a pretenda woman cheater - he should be scorned, not celebrated.

musterion

In other words, hes a loser cheater who cant make the grade with the guys, so hes now a pretenda woman cheater - he should be scorned, not celebrated.

His mother is clearly banking on him turning this perverseness into some kind of celebrity, or is just waiting for someone to say or write the wrong word so she can sue.

DavidK

In the article, there's the argument that he never would have chosen the scorn against the "transgendered" just to win races.

It's only a matter of time. People are working overtime to erase that scorn, and the logic of this open-ended "define gender how you want" is going to soon lead to the point where all a young man needs to do is say, "I feel like a woman," on sign-up day to dominate a female sport. He won't have to risk wearing feminine clothing, acting feminine, or doing anything else feminine, and the coaches won't care because they'll be winning and the administration won't care because that's his choice and who he feels to be, and even the kids who haven't drunk the confusion koolaid will just snicker and be proud that he is getting away with something because they know the adults are drunk with delusion.

And counselors will make money hand over fist for all those young women dealing with their resentment that Title IX was actually used to crowd them out of the sports to which it was originally intended to give them access.

musterion

Just to make the point, someone recently made the argument "I feel that I'm invisible, therefore I believe I am invisible and will refer to myself as invisible."

Try that out with people: "I'm invisible, you can't see me."

"Wrong, I'm looking right at you."

"No, my perception rules. If I say I'm invisible, you must say I'm invisible too."

No difference here from "females" with penises. They are self-evidently male but social pressure, and soon the force of law, will force all to bow to the madness.

If it would be absurd and insulting to be forced to call someone invisible who isn't invisible, and it would be, then so is this. The logic is the same.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i wonder how long it will take before some student starts demanding that, despite his poor grades, he self-identifies as a genius and the school must accommodate him by making him valedictorian :think:

The Berean

i wonder how long it will take before some student starts demanding that, despite his poor grades, he self-identifies as a genius and the school must accommodate him by making him valedictorian :think:

Negro please! I wanna play in the NBA! It doesn't matter than I am 48 years old, 5'11", and haven't played basketball since junior high school. I identify as as a 6'10" Black man with serious hops!

http://i.imgur.com/b8mdnPS.gif

glassjester

The classic conservative response should be that those girls mustn't be so lazy...they need to "better themselves". We can't give everyone a participation trophy! BOOTSTRAPS....REMEMBER THOSE BOOTSTRAPS GIRLS! :banana:

The "conservative response" is to keep the boys on the boys' team.