Bob's seminar this weekend in Indianapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So... who from TOL is going to Bob's seminar this weekend in Indianapolis?

And if you are going, make sure to wear your TOL gear!

Gotta represent! ;D

PKevman

I don't have TOL gear unfortunately, but I will be there. In truth it is a huge weekend for me. On Friday night I'm having dinner with Bob, on Saturday is the seminar, and on Sunday I have church services on Sunday morning and on Sunday afternoon I am singing and leading in prayer in downtown Indy at the War Memorial as part of a Right to Life service remembering the unborn that have been murdered since Roe V. Wade was passed in 1973.

I appreciate all of your prayers on these things, and looking forward to meeting some of you this weekend. :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
PastorKevin said:
I don't have TOL gear unfortunately, but I will be there. In truth it is a huge weekend for me. On Friday night I'm having dinner with Bob, on Saturday is the seminar, and on Sunday I have church services on Sunday morning and on Sunday afternoon I am singing and leading in prayer in downtown Indy at the War Memorial as part of a Right to Life service remembering the unborn that have been murdered since Roe V. Wade was passed in 1973.

I appreciate all of your prayers on these things, and looking forward to meeting some of you this weekend. :up:
Wow, that's great!

I will pray for your strength and stamina!

Newman

PastorKevin said:

You will definitely be in my prayers.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm looking forward to seeing old freinds and meeting new ones!

On Fire

I feel a disturbance in the force. All of these TOL'ers so close to where I live. Alas, I will not be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.