Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bob Enyart Live Is Moderate

This is the show from Tuesday, August 30th, 2016

SUMMARY:

* Everything In Moderation Bob & co-host Doug McBurney prove that Denver Bible Church and Bob Enyart Live are moderate when compared with the evils of Islamism and Leftism.

* When Lying is Rewarded: We ask: Is it a sin to lie to a telemarketer? Listen in and get some pointers on how to pass the time, (sometimes a lot of time) and have fun with telemarketers!

* The Definition of Hydrochloric Acid: was about the only subject your hosts could fully explore in this story about sick perverts, and a criminal saboteur at a homo night club…

DBCReviewer

I'll take the bait Bob and Doug and of course for those borderline believers there is another way to view telemarketers = they are people and God cares about there eternal destiny. So can their call be an opportunity for good? While I agree they can be very annoying, I think they may be less annoying if I try an keep in mind that it could be an opportunity to ask them directly, if they know Jesus and if there is anything that I can pray with them about. This would be a better mindset to have in my opinion than abusing them because I feel they are abusing me by their unsolicited call.