Bob Debates Pastor Cox: Episode III Extended Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bob did an awesome job with this debate! :thumb: I am finishing the third part up now.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
If you're doing a wedding, I would ask you to reconsider and not offer a blessing to the homosexuals because that only confirms them in their rebellion against God.
If you love your neighbor you will tell him the truth. And the truth is hate to those who hate the truth.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
I sorta figured if he went on long enough he'd get to the feminist theology too. Was this homo and fem theology a two part class or something?

Emo

I listened to this just the other day & Bob was great as usual and Mr. Cox was stupefied.

RyanPeters

docrob57 said:
Given that I am poor but humble, do you think Pastor Bob would let me buy a copy of The Plot with an IOU?

I am sure I have less money than you., and i bought THe Plot by Bob Enyart. I found The Plot, helped my misunderstanding of the scriptures for years. What a Blessing. We live in California, so I only know Bob from the TV and the Internet shows. The Plot has opened up the scrptures to me, and made me realize how God loves us soo much, the really God made the Bible soo simple to understand. It is well worth the investement. We have learn to do without and or to save money even for someone who like us are cash poor but we managed to subscribe to these audio tapes each months, that have a wealth of infomation on them.. I hope and pray for your spritual life you think about getting the Plot. Ryan

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
docrob57 said:
Given that I am poor but humble, do you think Pastor Bob would let me buy a copy of The Plot with an IOU?
You can find out with a free phone call. 1-800-8Enyart (1-800-836-9278)

Status
Not open for further replies.