Bob and delusional Wanye Bessem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Tom

Listening to this guy Wayne Bessem made me want to pull my hair out.. He is so full of crap.. What is sad is that Bob really didn't know how to contradict what he was saying.. Like when Wayne went into the classic "they are just repressed" monologue.. What Bob should have done is stopped him and said are you advocating discriminating against someone because you believe that they are really just "gay". Since that is just what he was advocating. If the person is really just a repressed "closeted" gay then their views and perspective should be thrown out simply on the basis that they are presumed to be a "gay". This would have shown the hypocrisy of this pervert for what it is. It is all about "everyone must succumb to the pathology and must stay under its power" in this guys mind. His sexual inversion is so complete that he can't even fathom living with out it and the victim mentality that it breeds. Depression is a very seductive mistress and this guy has been totally seduced. So in his mind he can't even allow the possibility that someone could overcome this disorder because that then puts the thought in his mind and he is so very afraid of this that he even started a group to stop others from overcoming it.

I would love to debate this fool he is one contradiction after another..

Just Tom

Who is Wayne Bessem? :idunno:

He is the founder of Truth Wins Out.

An organization founded to try to cover up the fact that people do overcome the mental disorder of homosexuality. They believe that the "ex-gay" thing is a myth.

His proof that it is a myth is that those who claim to be "ex-gays" have been caught in 'gay' bars.. But what Bob should have mentioned is that being in a Gay bar doesn't make you a homo.. As all the homo supporters would attest to.. He is just one contradiction after another and I thought Bob did a pretty poor job of exposing the inherent contradictions in this guys position along with his lame rationalization for the acceptance of his sexual inversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.