Blink Blink

Smurfsahoy

Hello. I am a graduate student in the very hardest end of the social sciences. I identify as agnostic, which I started trying to explain here, but will instead go make a thread about =P. I like to argue a lot, hopefully responsibly. One of my undergrad degrees was in philosophy, mostly political, though.

Ted L Glines

Hello. I am a graduate student in the very hardest end of the social sciences. I identify as agnostic, which I started trying to explain here, but will instead go make a thread about =P. I like to argue a lot, hopefully responsibly. One of my undergrad degrees was in philosophy, mostly political, though.

Welcome aboard :wave:

This is mostly a cool bunch of people out here and you will enjoy yakking with them. Every niche of religiosity is represented here. Some take it very seriously and others are laid back. Many viewpoints but all from good people. It is a great place to learn unexpected things.

My associates was in hotel & restaurant management, which was fascinating but totally useless when it came to managing a small hotel operation LOL My bachelors was human development; a lot of cultural and women's studies, and every bit of it has been useful out here in the people world.

Enjoy TOL. Read the FAQ for it will be a good beginning guide :thumb: