Blil Clinton's Son

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
A is too easy to prove it now. Here he is. Get the DNA test over with. It will separate the gold digger from the real deal.

Back in the 90s all this was claimed before, and it was said then that a dna test was done, and bill clinton isnt the father.

But the allegations from Danny Williams may have already been settled. The media watchdog Accuracy in Media looked at the story back when it first surfaced in 1999, noting that evidence seemed to go against Danny’s claim.

In reporting that the DNA test had cleared Clinton, The Washington Post gave none of this background. Referring to it as ‘a love child story,’ it did not reveal that the mother was a black prostitute. It described her claim as ‘utterly bogus’ and ‘slimy.’ That was how the Washington Post justified its never having reported the story. The Post and others rushed to publicize a bogus claim that DNA tests had proven that Thomas Jefferson had fathered a child by a slave. The British journal that first published the claim has now admitted that it was inaccurate, but as Time‘s headline on the Danny story showed, this has not erased the original error from the minds of all journalists.”
http://www.inquisitr.com/2794613/da...an-big-trouble-for-hillary-clintons-campaign/

and

Accuracy in Media, a right-leaning media watch dog site, published the Drudge Report’s scoop in 1999:

A claim by Bobbie Ann Williams, a Little Rock prostitute, that her son, Danny, was fathered by Bill Clinton has been proven false by DNA analysis. Star, the tabloid that first published Gennifer Flowers’s claim that she had been one of Clinton’s lovers, was reported to have paid Williams “a low six-figure” sum for exclusive rights to the story. It arranged to have Danny’s DNA checked against that of the President. On January 9, the Drudge Report broke the news that Time magazine had learned that the DNA tests cleared Clinton.

But with Clinton continuing her lead in the polls and a poor debate performance from Republican nominee Donald Trump, right-wing sites seem like they are reaching. Trump publicly praised himself after the first presidential debate for not spilling the beans on Bill Clinton’s past infidelities — now the Drudge Report has resurfaced the false story about Clinton’s illegitimate son, with even more dubious sources.
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/3/13147842/bill-clinton-son-danney-williams

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nothing the Clinton's claim has any credibility. I can't believe one would repeat their claims.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-03-at-2.33.18-PM.jpg

Danoh

Nothing the Clinton's claim has any credibility. I can't believe one would repeat their claims.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-03-at-2.33.18-PM.jpg

As my grade school elementary teacher had often repeated "now do your math backwards before you allow yourself your conclusion."

It's proven to be a great, ever continuing; ever valuable lesson...throughout my life to this very day - this advice "now do your math backwards before you allow yourself your conclusion."

http://www.afrizap.com/en/celeb-look-alikes