blackamericansfortrump.net - Ignored By The Media

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Q:
Who here thinks these voices are 100% suppressed by the media just like Hillary's crimes and corruption are?

BLACK AMERICANS FOR TRUMP #BLACKS4TRUMP
>> http://blackamericansfortrump.net/

About us: “Black Americans For Trump” is a grassroots group of regular Americans who feel strongly about speaking the truth during this critical presidential election.
Trump’s America First message is about placing the needs of ALL AMERICANS over the needs of foreign interests. It’s about returning jobs, safety, and prosperity to America – bringing hope back home, where it belongs. Our Goal is America First and UNITED Together as one… race doesn’t matter.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There are a lot of blacks for Trump. Unfortunately, they are seen as 'Uncle Toms' by many others because of the media doing as it does best and making everything race related.

Media feeds on controversy and splitting society, while also being the dispenser of political correctness. It's a damnable thing :plain:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
There are a lot of blacks for Trump. Unfortunately, they are seen as 'Uncle Toms' by many others because of the media doing as it does best and making everything race related.

Media feeds on controversy and splitting society, while also being the dispenser of political correctness. It's a damnable thing :plain:

That reminds me of the horrible things they used to say about Condi Rice, and still do about Justice Thomas.

Speaking of Rice, there was a REAL SecState, not like that fraud Billary.

DavidK

Ookay. Go have another drink.

I don't drink alcohol.

I'm not sure if you missed it, or are ignoring it. I'm pointing out that if not putting every person or organization on the news is suppression of their voices, then almost everyone is suppressed.

The media is suppressing your voice.

Wait a minute. Is that why you are so angry?

Foxfire