Birth and Death DAYS:

Letsargue

November 17th is NOT My -- “BIRTH” DAY!!!!!! ----- I Have NO “BIRTH” DAY, And I Have “NO” - DEATH DAY like you Know-it-ALLS Teach for yourselves!!!! – I’m Not One Of You “Carnal Minded” FOOLS, or even “Double Minded”!!! --- Jesus had a Birth Date, BUT That was not His BEGINNING!!!! - Jesus Also has s Death Date, BUT That was Not His Ending, You foolish know-it-alls!!!! – When did Jesus’ MIND begin and end, We have His Mind, and it is who we are, I Remember, DO YOU???

“Let the DEAD bury their DEAD”!!!!!! – That’s what GOD Said!!!!!! -- ( Luke 9:60 KJV ).---&--- ( Matthew 8:22 KJV ). - That goes for you fools in - WORSHIPING your ~Date of Birth~ ALSO!!! ------ What do you fools do with the following, besides Reject IT??? - (( WE )) / (( “WE” )) ARE, – ( Hebrews 7:3 KJV ) – 3- “Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually”. --//-- Turn that into something Carnal, you Blind fools!!!! - You can keep Your Stupid ( BIRTHDAY ), and its fleshly body. -- Fight for it, and vote to protect IT!!!!! – BUT!! --- ( John 15:19 ) KJV ) --&-- ( John 17:14 KJV ).

( John 1:12 KJV ) – 12- “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the Sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh , nor of the will of man, but of God.
( John 3:6 KJV ) – 6- “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit”.

I have no date of Birth, nor date of Death!!! – ((( John 17:5 KJV --&-- 2 Timothy 1:9 KJV --&-- Titus 1:2 KJV ))). – All you foolish people of your POP Culture deny Christ and everything He said; which is the Same THING. – He / Christ is His Word, and that Word is the God, or the Power, or the Force of All LAWS of the Creation!!!!
You fools await to be ~~raptured~ when it’s already DONE!! --- ( Ephesians 2:6 KJV ) – 6- “And (( HATH )) raised us up together, and made us sit together in (( Heavenly places )) (( in Christ Jesus )). --- (((( OR )))) / (((( “OR” )))) – ( 1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV ) – 17- “Then we which are alive and remain shall be ( Caught Up Together ) with them in ( the Clouds ), to meet the Lord ( in the “AIR” / “SPIRIT” ) : and so shall we ever be with the Lord”. ---//--- The Clouds are the Clouds of ANGELS, AND the “AIR” is the (( “SPIRIT” )) of God. – Read it and prove me wrong, you Blind know-it alls. ----- Now, ALL of you Fools, - Take All of your Garbage and stuff it down each others throats and Wait till I Come face to face with YOU (( On your Death Date ))!!!

Paul – 111713

bybee

November 17th is NOT My -- “BIRTH” DAY!!!!!! ----- I Have NO “BIRTH” DAY, And I Have “NO” - DEATH DAY like you Know-it-ALLS Teach for yourselves!!!! – I’m Not One Of You “Carnal Minded” FOOLS, or even “Double Minded”!!! --- Jesus had a Birth Date, BUT That was not His BEGINNING!!!! - Jesus Also has s Death Date, BUT That was Not His Ending, You foolish know-it-alls!!!! – When did Jesus’ MIND begin and end, We have His Mind, and it is who we are, I Remember, DO YOU???

“Let the DEAD bury their DEAD”!!!!!! – That’s what GOD Said!!!!!! -- ( Luke 9:60 KJV ).---&--- ( Matthew 8:22 KJV ). - That goes for you fools in - WORSHIPING your ~Date of Birth~ ALSO!!! ------ What do you fools do with the following, besides Reject IT??? - (( WE )) / (( “WE” )) ARE, – ( Hebrews 7:3 KJV ) – 3- “Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually”. --//-- Turn that into something Carnal, you Blind fools!!!! - You can keep Your Stupid ( BIRTHDAY ), and its fleshly body. -- Fight for it, and vote to protect IT!!!!! – BUT!! --- ( John 15:19 ) KJV ) --&-- ( John 17:14 KJV ).

( John 1:12 KJV ) – 12- “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the Sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh , nor of the will of man, but of God.
( John 3:6 KJV ) – 6- “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit”.

I have no date of Birth, nor date of Death!!! – ((( John 17:5 KJV --&-- 2 Timothy 1:9 KJV --&-- Titus 1:2 KJV ))). – All you foolish people of your POP Culture deny Christ and everything He said; which is the Same THING. – He / Christ is His Word, and that Word is the God, or the Power, or the Force of All LAWS of the Creation!!!!
You fools await to be ~~raptured~ when it’s already DONE!! --- ( Ephesians 2:6 KJV ) – 6- “And (( HATH )) raised us up together, and made us sit together in (( Heavenly places )) (( in Christ Jesus )). --- (((( OR )))) / (((( “OR” )))) – ( 1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV ) – 17- “Then we which are alive and remain shall be ( Caught Up Together ) with them in ( the Clouds ), to meet the Lord ( in the “AIR” / “SPIRIT” ) : and so shall we ever be with the Lord”. ---//--- The Clouds are the Clouds of ANGELS, AND the “AIR” is the (( “SPIRIT” )) of God. – Read it and prove me wrong, you Blind know-it alls. ----- Now, ALL of you Fools, - Take All of your Garbage and stuff it down each others throats and Wait till I Come face to face with YOU (( On your Death Date ))!!!

Paul – 111713

Well then, how about this, Hi Paul, hope you are well and having a nice day? Just in case it matters to you I am having a very nice day myself. Blessings!

JosephR

lol,, a little over board but point taken,, only 2 people in the bible celebrated birthdays,pharoh and Herod.. so I see your point it is self Idolatry,,,

btw nice to meet you :)

bybee

lol,, a little over board but point taken,, only 2 people in the bible celebrated birthdays,pharoh and Herod.. so I see your point it is self Idolatry,,,

btw nice to meet you :)

Well, it is idolatry if one worships oneself. But a birthday celebration is merely saying "Thank you God for my life"!

genuineoriginal

November 17th is NOT My -- “BIRTH” DAY!!!!!! ----- I Have NO “BIRTH” DAY, And I Have “NO” - DEATH DAY like you Know-it-ALLS Teach for yourselves!!!!

Ecclesiastes 7:1
A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.​

I have no date of Birth

Jeremiah 20:14
Cursed be the day wherein I was born: let not the day wherein my mother bare me be blessed.​

You fools await to be ~~raptured~ when it’s already DONE!!

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.​