Bill Clinton visiting my hometown, I plan to protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

richmondrk

Greetings fellow Bob Enyart listeners,

I understand that some of you protested in Little Rock During the opening of the presidential library. Bill Clinton is visiting my hometown of London Ontario Canada, and I am planning to protest. I was wondering it you could give me some pointers, and I was hoping that one of you could send me a pdf file. or some form of representation of what was on your protest signs in Little Rock.

I would like to let Clinton know that he will be protested wherever he goes.

Have a great day!

May the Lord be with you!

truthteller86

richmondrk said:
Greetings fellow Bob Enyart listeners,

I understand that some of you protested in Little Rock During the opening of the presidential library. Bill Clinton is visiting my hometown of London Ontario Canada, and I am planning to protest. I was wondering it you could give me some pointers, and I was hoping that one of you could send me a pdf file. or some form of representation of what was on your protest signs in Little Rock.

I would like to let Clinton know that he will be protested wherever he goes.

Have a great day!

May the Lord be with you!
Try this for starters: Clinton “in fact” raped Juanita

truthteller86

keypurr said:
You would better serve humanity if you went to Crawford Texas instead.
Yeah..straight ticket to Fox News if you go to the Bush Ranch to set up shop. If the self-lit spotlight continues to shine on Cindy Sheehan, she may get one of those fat book deals like Amber Frey and the "runaway bride". :rain:

keypurr

truthteller86 said:
Yeah..straight ticket to Fox News if you go to the Bush Ranch to set up shop. If the self-lit spotlight continues to shine on Cindy Sheehan, she may get one of those fat book deals like Amber Frey and the "runaway bride". :rain:
Yep, and if she makes enough money she might join the republician party. :chuckle:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I made a 4 foot by 8 foot sign that said, "Bill Clinton RAPED Juanita Broadderrick" with the word "raped" painted in blood red and the other words painted black. To make sure the sun did not shine through the sign I painted the words on fabric that, if memory serves, was called, "Marine Vinyl."

An 8 foot sign will droop in the middle. You don't want that. So buy a 2 inch square by 8 foot long piece of wood that the top of the sign will wrap around once. This will also mean that the top of the letters on the top row of the sign will need to be about 1 foot from the top of the material.

You will hold one end of the board and a friend holds the other. And then you both have a great time! :thumb:

dRock

You could always hire a sniper. That should at least scare him from not showing up. Better yet, maybe you should just say you hired a sniper. :think:

richmondrk

drock said:
You could always hire a sniper. That should at least scare him from not showing up. Better yet, maybe you should just say you hired a sniper. :think:

:noway:

'Hmmmm... I am not a believer in vigilanteism. And my plan is bloodless, peaceful protest. Kinda like the protest at Western University when they gave that baby murderer Morgantaler a Honorary degree. Everyone kept their clothes on, buses were not overturned, windows were not broken, and no one was injured.

Justice is something better delievered by the state. I will leave breaking the law to BIll Clinton.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Jefferson said:
I made a 4 foot by 8 foot sign that said, "Bill Clinton RAPED Juanita Broadderrick" with the word "raped" painted in blood red and the other words painted black. To make sure the sun did not shine through the sign I painted the words on fabric that, if memory serves, was called, "Marine Vinyl."

An 8 foot sign will droop in the middle. You don't want that. So buy a 2 inch square by 8 foot long piece of wood that the top of the sign will wrap around once. This will also mean that the top of the letters on the top row of the sign will need to be about 1 foot from the top of the material.

You will hold one end of the board and a friend holds the other. And then you both have a great time! :thumb:

:darwinsm:

I would love to see that sign on CNN!

truthteller86

BillyBob said:
:darwinsm:I would love to see that sign on CNN!
I heard the sign(s) were clearly visible from the "main bar" that all the celebs were visiting during the Clinton Library opneing. The wall behind the bar was all glass & the signs were very visible from inside the bar.

Caille

richmondrk said:
:noway:

'Hmmmm... I am not a believer in vigilanteism. And my plan is bloodless, peaceful protest. Kinda like the protest at Western University when they gave that baby murderer Morgantaler a Honorary degree. Everyone kept their clothes on, buses were not overturned, windows were not broken, and no one was injured.

and, other than giving you a warm fuzzy, what did it accomplish?

Caille

truthteller86 said:

Yet another example of Enyart's hyperbole that, if perpetrated by Lie-berals :)darwinsm: - that one always cracks me up, it's so clever) or Dumb-o-crats :)darwinsm: - another hilarious play on words by that master of the innuendo) would have the conservatives up in arms.....

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Oh, there are plenty more, NeoComs and demo-commies are of my very own invention. Use them freely, I don't own any copyrights on them.

Caille

BillyBob said:
Oh, there are plenty more, NeoComs and demo-commies are of my very own invention. Use them freely, I don't own any copyrights on them.

You do recognize sarcasm, don't you...

Army of One

Originally Posted by truthteller86

Try this for starters: Clinton “in fact” raped Juanita
Caille said:
Yet another example of Enyart's hyperbole that, if perpetrated by Lie-berals :)darwinsm: - that one always cracks me up, it's so clever) or Dumb-o-crats :)darwinsm: - another hilarious play on words by that master of the innuendo) would have the conservatives up in arms.....
What part of that was hyperbole? That was a quote from the Wall Street Journal, where after looking at the evidence of Juanita Broaddrick's rape accusation concluded, “To hear the details of her story and the statements of the corroborating witnesses, was to understand that this was an event that in fact took place.” So again, how is that hyperbole?

Caille

Army of One said:
What part of that was hyperbole? That was a quote from the Wall Street Journal, where after looking at the evidence of Juanita Broaddrick's rape accusation concluded, “To hear the details of her story and the statements of the corroborating witnesses, was to understand that this was an event that in fact took place.” So again, how is that hyperbole?

Well, of Truthteller86's link (post 3):

the Wall Street Journal article is a dead link;

the Dateline NBC link has this to say

"It’s important to note — and Broaddrick concedes — that aside from her, there are no witnesses and as far as we know, no one saw Clinton enter or leave Broaddrick’s room, or even the hotel. She took no photos, kept no evidence and the hotel has no records to confirm that she stayed there."

and the Washington Post Article link is a dead link.

All the rest of the links on that site appear to be KGOV or ShadowGov.com links, which no adult would consider unbiased.

Aside from "Clinton bad, theocracy good" you got anything of substance to add?

Army of One

Caille said:
Well, of Truthteller86's link (post 3):

the Wall Street Journal article is a dead link;

the Dateline NBC link has this to say

"It’s important to note — and Broaddrick concedes — that aside from her, there are no witnesses and as far as we know, no one saw Clinton enter or leave Broaddrick’s room, or even the hotel. She took no photos, kept no evidence and the hotel has no records to confirm that she stayed there."
She took no photos? Well, I figured she would have just whipped out her camera as he has her pinned to the bed. And, the hotel has no records because the hotel has been out of business for some time now.

and the Washington Post Article link is a dead link.

All the rest of the links on that site appear to be KGOV or ShadowGov.com links, which no adult would consider unbiased.

Aside from "Clinton bad, theocracy good" you got anything of substance to add?
Yes. She has several people that at least indirectly support her claim, including her friend who came into the room after Clinton was gone, and found Juanita sobbing in a state of shock, with a severly swollen lip. Jaunita told her the same account that she would, 2 decades later tell NBC, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post. Juanita has not attempted to profit in any way from her accusations. She has not sought any book or movie deals, nor has she accepted any profit for her TV interview with NBC. In fact, all of her actions that followed Clinton raping her were common among rape victims (feeling ashamed and blaming herself for letting him in her room, feeling that no one would believe her story, etc.).

But I guess to someone who is used to turning a blind eye to Clinton's "extra-marital" activity, Juanita is just another "Bimbo eruption". And we here at TOL who refuse to let people forget about Clinton's crimes are just spouting "hyperbole".

Caille

Army of One said:
She took no photos? Well, I figured she would have just whipped out her camera as he has her pinned to the bed. And, the hotel has no records because the hotel has been out of business for some time now.

Yes. She has several people that at least indirectly support her claim, including her friend who came into the room after Clinton was gone, and found Juanita sobbing in a state of shock, with a severly swollen lip. Jaunita told her the same account that she would, 2 decades later tell NBC, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post. Juanita has not attempted to profit in any way from her accusations. She has not sought any book or movie deals, nor has she accepted any profit for her TV interview with NBC. In fact, all of her actions that followed Clinton raping her were common among rape victims (feeling ashamed and blaming herself for letting him in her room, feeling that no one would believe her story, etc.).

But I guess to someone who is used to turning a blind eye to Clinton's "extra-marital" activity, Juanita is just another "Bimbo eruption". And we here at TOL who refuse to let people forget about Clinton's crimes are just spouting "hyperbole".

First of all, you have no idea what I'm used to "turning a blind eye to". But hey, thanks for trying to pigeonhole me.

Secondly, there's no testimony other than heresay, and 20 years old at that. You kidding me?

Thirdly, "(you) here at TOL who refuse to let people forget about Clinton's crimes" are just about as reliable a source of political information as your leader... :sheep: :sheep:

Army of One

Caille said:
First of all, you have no idea what I'm used to "turning a blind eye to".
You're right, I probably don't know the half of what you've turned a blind eye to.
But hey, thanks for trying to pigeonhole me.
No problem.

Secondly, there's no testimony other than heresay, and 20 years old at that. You kidding me?
It seems that you not only don't know what "hyperbole" means, but you don't know what "hearsay" means either. Juanita's testimony is not hearsay, and neither is her friend's who witnessed the immediate aftermath (Juanita sobbing, in a state of shock, with torn pantyhose and a swollen lip). And by the way, claiming that "Clinton in fact raped Juanita" is not hyperbole. It's either a true accusation or a false one.

Thirdly, "(you) here at TOL who refuse to let people forget about Clinton's crimes" are just about as reliable a source of political information as your leader... :sheep: :sheep:
I'm not entirely sure who you are refering to by "your leader", nor do I really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.