Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Big News and an Invite to Join us in the Memorial Day Parade

This is the show from Wednesday May 20th, 2015

Summary:

Bob Enyart interviews Susan Sutherland, vice president of Colorado RTL, in studio, and Leslie Hanks, president of American RTL, by phone, as the ladies deliver the big news of the week, and then invite us to join CRTL at 9 a.m. on Monday morning in Commerce City to be IN the state's largest Memorial Day Parade! We'll have the BEST time and get done exercise, so join Bob and the group if you can! Check out the CRTL Facebook page for updates!

Christian Liberty

Yeah, let's go march for the troops that defend our right to murder the unborn. Bob Enyart gets on Ron Paul for being imperfectly pro-life (and I'm not saying he's wrong here) and then here he is encouraging people to march in a blasphemous parade to celebrate the government that holds as sacrosanct the right to do it.

In America you are free to be a pervert and an idolater, but not much else. I'm not celebrating "Memorial Day."

#theonomy

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah, let's go march for the troops that defend our right to murder the unborn. Bob Enyart gets on Ron Paul for being imperfectly pro-life (and I'm not saying he's wrong here) and then here he is encouraging people to march in a blasphemous parade to celebrate the government that holds as sacrosanct the right to do it.

In America you are free to be a pervert and an idolater, but not much else. I'm not celebrating "Memorial Day."

#theonomy

Boy Jr., you have as much HATRED for the military with your new cult (thermometeronism) as you did with the last one (Libertarianism).

You do realize that your hero wore a US military uniform don't you Jr.? (one of the government jobs that he's had).

Ron_Paul_AF.jpg

Christian Liberty

Boy Jr., you have as much HATRED for the military with your new cult (thermometeronism) as you did with the last one (Libertarianism).

You do realize that your hero wore a US military uniform don't you Jr.? (one of the government jobs that he's had).

Ron_Paul_AF.jpg

Ron Paul isn't my "hero" first of all. I agree with him on a lot of stuff and I support him, but he's not perfect.

That said, Ron decided to serve as a medic because he didn't want to kill anyone in a pointless foreign war.

And I see Ron today actually fighting for liberty rather than demanding that people respect him for not actually doing so.

Admittedly, most vets don't actually do the latter, and my issue is not so much with them (though I don't agree with most of the wars) as it is with civilians that make them into idols.

Our nation is murdering its own citizens, why on earth you'd want to fight for it, let alone to march in a parade for those who are, I don't understand.

Interestingly, Bob Enyart calls himself a theonomist. He's terrible at being a theonomist though.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ron Paul isn't my "hero" first of all. I agree with him on a lot of stuff and I support him, but he's not perfect.

That's an understatement.

That said, Ron decided to serve as a medic because he didn't want to kill anyone in a pointless foreign war.

I was wondering where Ronnie got his love of morphine products from, now I know.

Our nation is murdering its own citizens, why on earth you'd want to fight for it, let alone to march in a parade for those who are, I don't understand.

How's that consensual morality that you love so much working out Jr.?

musterion

#theonomy

Yeah, cops and vets are all pigs and babykillers, right?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame

#theonomy
I will support those troops because many men and women died so you would freely be able to say rap like this.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Big News and an Invite to Join us in the Memorial Day Parade

This is the show from Wednesday May 20th, 2015

Summary:

Bob Enyart interviews Susan Sutherland, vice president of Colorado RTL, in studio, and Leslie Hanks, president of American RTL, by phone, as the ladies deliver the big news of the week, and then invite us to join CRTL at 9 a.m. on Monday morning in Commerce City to be IN the state's largest Memorial Day Parade! We'll have the BEST time and get done exercise, so join Bob and the group if you can! Check out the CRTL Facebook page for updates!
Might actually see you guys there. My daughter and I will be riding in the parade.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
CabinetMaker, I look forward to seeing you there. And if anyone would like to call into the show on most any Tuesday or Wednesday, I'd be thrilled to talk through theonomy issues.