Big gun sales in Austria because of the Islam problem

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"They wish they had the second amendment."

Tens of thousands of Muslim “refugees” have poured into Austria from Hungary and Slovenia in recent months on their way to Germany and Sweden, two wealthy European countries that have laid out the welcome mat for migrants. More than a million will end up in Germany alone by the end of this year, according to estimates from the German government.

Obtaining a working firearm and ammunition in Germany, Britain, Denmark and the Netherlands is practically impossible for the average citizen. Germany, for instance, requires a psychological evaluation, the purchase of liability insurance and verifiable compliance with strict firearms storage and safety rules. And self-defense is not even a valid reason to purchase a gun in these countries.​

How about not letting people trying to murder you for not being muslim in the door. That would be a start.

Granite

Hall of Fame
A bunch of angry Austrians and Hungarians? Hey, what's the worst that can happen!:chuckle: :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There were three men sitting on a bench, one was a Texan wearing a cowboy hat, one was a Muslim wearing a turban, and the last fellow was an Apache with a feather in his hair. The Indian was sad and gloomy as he said, "My people were many, but now we are few." The Muslim puffs up and said, "Once my people were few, but now we are many." The Texan adjusts his hat, rolls a smoke, leans back and drawls out, "That's because we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet."

WizardofOz

There were three men sitting on a bench, one was a Texan wearing a cowboy hat, one was a Muslim wearing a turban, and the last fellow was an Apache with a feather in his hair. The Indian was sad and gloomy as he said, "My people were many, but now we are few." The Muslim puffs up and said, "Once my people were few, but now we are many." The Texan adjusts his hat, rolls a smoke, leans back and drawls out, "That's because we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet."
:plain:
Honestly, have you ever told this 'joke' to someone in real life and had them sincerely laugh afterward?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Honestly, have you ever told this 'joke' to someone in real life and had them sincerely laugh afterward?

It appears that I hit a sour note with the Ron Paul/Barack Obama- pro Muslim faction of TOL with that joke.

I can say with a straight face Aaron that we in the west haven't started to play Cowboys and Muzzies yet. The day will come, which side will you be on?

1016765_413455988771185_1556575029_n-630x630.jpg

WizardofOz

It appears that I hit a sour note with the Ron Paul/Barack Obama- pro Muslim faction of TOL with that joke.

I can say with a straight face Aaron that we in the west haven't started to play Cowboys and Muzzies yet. The day will come, which side will you be on?

1016765_413455988771185_1556575029_n-630x630.jpg

And there it is. Stupidity is always rather predictable...

You're even calling it a joke with a straight face :chuckle: now that's funny

How about an answer?

Granite

Hall of Fame
And there it is. Stupidity is always rather predictable...

You're even calling it a joke with a straight face :chuckle: now that's funny

How about an answer?

You're assuming he talks to people in real life.

drbrumley

About Those 72 Virgins
Thomas DiLorenzo

Muslim men from certain countries where they treat women as sub-human and good for nothing but sex — consensual or not — have created a rape crisis in parts of Europe with the recent invasions by tens of thousands of traveling welfare parasites. The government of Germany has advised women to “cover up” in public, and it is impossible to purchase a firearm in Austria since they’ve been sold out for weeks — mostly from female gun purchasers. It appears that the young Muslim traveling welfare parasites are not interested in becoming martyrs first before having those 72 virgins.

jzeidler

:thumb:

jzeidler

About Those 72 Virgins
Thomas DiLorenzo

Muslim men from certain countries where they treat women as sub-human and good for nothing but sex — consensual or not — have created a rape crisis in parts of Europe with the recent invasions by tens of thousands of traveling welfare parasites. The government of Germany has advised women to “cover up” in public, and it is impossible to purchase a firearm in Austria since they’ve been sold out for weeks — mostly from female gun purchasers. It appears that the young Muslim traveling welfare parasites are not interested in becoming martyrs first before having those 72 virgins.

Islam is a religious ideology and should be illegal.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Me!