Biden: We will crush those who refuse to obey the brutal health mandates we impose on them for their own good.

marke

Biden is no friend of freedom. He is a champion of the leftist Marxists at denying Americans the freedom guaranteed them under the Constituton.

After Biden unveiled a plan to impose either vaccination or frequent testing on over 80 million workers who are employed at companies that have 100 employees or more, Richmond told CNN that the White House is ready for GOP opposition.
“The one thing I admire about this president is the fact that we are always going to put people above politics. And we’re going to fight for those who really need our help,” Richmond, a former Democrat congressman from Louisiana, said in response to a question about governors resisting the mandate.
“And those governors that stand in the way, I think, it was very clear from the president’s tone today that he will run over them,” he said. “And it is important. It’s not for political purposes. It’s to save the lives of American people. And so, we won’t let one or two individuals stand in the way. We will always err on the side of protecting the American people.”

marke

Biden is no friend of freedom. He is a champion of the leftist Marxists at denying Americans the freedom guaranteed them under the Constituton.

After Biden unveiled a plan to impose either vaccination or frequent testing on over 80 million workers who are employed at companies that have 100 employees or more, Richmond told CNN that the White House is ready for GOP opposition.
“The one thing I admire about this president is the fact that we are always going to put people above politics. And we’re going to fight for those who really need our help,” Richmond, a former Democrat congressman from Louisiana, said in response to a question about governors resisting the mandate.
“And those governors that stand in the way, I think, it was very clear from the president’s tone today that he will run over them,” he said. “And it is important. It’s not for political purposes. It’s to save the lives of American people. And so, we won’t let one or two individuals stand in the way. We will always err on the side of protecting the American people.”
The Marxist mandates are increasing in popularity and strength among crooked leftist politicians who stupidly think the covid vaccine holds the key to eradicating the covid disease and who stupidly think the thousands of bad reactions and deaths from the vaccine are insignificant in the big push to force everyone in the world to get the vaccine because they think they should.

Los Angeles officials, she said, now believe that vaccine passport systems “are now a very important strategy for quickly raising vaccination coverage across our county and ending the pandemic.”