Biden is a stone cold liar

marke

Once again a Fox News commentator has correctly analyzed the man currently illegitimately occupying the Oval Office.

Fox News host Jesse Watters called President Joe Biden a “stone-cold liar” during Wednesday’s broadcast of “The Five.”

Watters argued that Biden and his administration had been less than truthful on a number of fronts, including the troop withdrawal from Afghanistan, the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border and the hotly-debated infrastructure package.

marke

Of course he's a liar. The left knew this in the past and forced him to withdraw from his two previous presidential campaigns.
Biden's supporters supposedly went into hiding during his campaign, unlike Trump supporters. The leftists blamed the coronavirus for Biden's lack of public support. Now that the coronavirus has been brought under control by Biden, his supporters are still losing out on public demonstrations turned against Biden. The left should reconsider their earlier support of the incompetent old rich white guy in light of new developments.

I heard a commentator say the four worse presidents in US history were all known by 3 initials: FDR, JFK, LBJ, and FJB.

NOT JUST COLLEGE FOOTBALL: ROCKSTAR LEADS MASSIVE AUDIENCE IN CHANTING 'F*** JOE BIDEN'​

BRODIGAN
SEPTEMBER 28, 2021

UPDATE: The tweet I originally had embedded was deleted. So here is a video!
Friends, take a bow. Come get your roses. Pour yourself a little of the good bourbon. Because we did it! The 'F*ck Joe Biden' chants are no longer just for college football. The patriotic dissent and coordinated clapping found their way to rock n' roll shows. Or, I guess maybe country shows. Some of you might fact-check me and say Aaron Lewis is really a country artist. I'm an oldhead and he's always going to be the lead singer of Staind for me. The acoustic version of "Outside" still gets me in the feels.