Bible Study

Fred Eans

BANNED
Banned
I would like to pass on things that have helped me learn about. The newer Bibles , even those who are used most, because they are easy to understand are not approved by God. If they were, they would tell us. The last few generations seem to not have a connection with God. Just because God allowed them to happen is not a reason. The King James was instigated by King James. That
King line is connected to King David,Who was and is God’s Prince forever. Again, this does not mean it is errorless. The process had a connection to all past Bibles to use in the Process. The King James has the most authoritative to use. Also, unlike today, that committee had the shadow of an axe hanging over their head. So for a beginner or the elder,it cannot be beaten. With the aforementioned tools, and the time, and the Holy Spirit, One has a pretty good chance of looking into His Plan for all of us. I have found rather than going off half prepared, by trying to bring about a relatively good tool if one could put as many components of the Plan in chronological order. No doubt it is hard, but the rewards are tremendous. Rather than doing more harm than good, just a couple examples. In Ecclesiastic, talks about man and how to make life easy. In Proverbs, it tells us the beginning of knowledge (wisdom), is the reverence of God, to respect your Creator. At this time Wisdom tries to help us understand there was only God and wisdom. This was before anything. In Revelation, God tells us that God created everything for His pleasure. Pleasure is an attribute of the flesh, as we are in His image. There are three world floods that takes place you can put them in order. I hope you get my point. Thank you. Fred Eans