Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Being There: Denver, July 16-23, 2005

Friday May 13th, 2005. This is show # 95.

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
Bob Enyart: When children are being slaughtered, you can't ignore that and expect that God will bless your ministry
Flip Benham: A lot of folks in the church don't know - "What am I supposed to do other than vote Republican and ...give to a crisis pregnancy center?" But the fact of the matter is that this battle will be won at the gates of Hell. Now how do we know that? Because Jesus told us that the gates of Hell will not prevail against what? The Republican party? The Supreme Court?

Bob Enyart: The Body of Christ

Flip Benham: Exactly. And when the church of Jesus Christ comes out into the streets the battle is going to be won. We just have to wake up and remember who we are.
Bob Enyart: When children are being killed and men are not in the front lines, they're no longer men.

justchristian

Bob Enyart: When children are being killed and men are not in the front lines, they're no longer men.

I agree. There are thousands of children dying of starvation every day and those of us ignorant or who choose to ignore the problem are spiritually immature and lack a mature character.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
It's sad that so many Christians view things the way they do. No one seems to want to fight anymore. No one wants to stand up for what is right, so they all fall.:nono:

It's a shame.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
justchristian said:
I agree. There are thousands of children dying of starvation every day and those of us ignorant or who choose to ignore the problem are spiritually immature and lack a mature character.
Is that a bigger problem than abortion?

Freak

Flip Benham was a special guest of mine on my radio talk show back in the mid-90's. Very passionate about the pro-life cause and a dear brother in Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.