Barbarian democrat violence erupts again

marke

It seems democrats don't get it no matter how plain and simple the truth is. Leading leftists condemn conservatives for protesting against clear voter fraud while simultaneously promoting the insane tribal barbarian violence in opposition to God and civilization. Here is evidence the protesters are evil for supporting this dead, cop-hating, savage barbarian:

Smith was convicted of felony aggravated robbery in 2017 and was on probation, which meant he was prohibited from possessing a firearm. "If he had been nabbed with a firearm by cops Thursday, he could have sent back to prison," according to the New York Post.
Following George Floyd's death, Smith allegedly made life-threatening posts towards police and called for a "war" against law enforcement.
"We got guns and bullet proof vest too or should be able to get em… why not just rush these f***s and start this war they keep asking for!" Smith reportedly wrote on Facebook.
"F*** justice anyway b**** justice is an eye for eye u kill one of mine we need one of yours that's justice! Right or wrong f*** being right cuz they keep doing us wrong," he allegedly posted on social media. "I'm down with the burn everything government not touch s*** else I don't even need to loot I'll buy my s*** just kill them dirty ass cops off we tired of being scared at the red light!"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It seems democrats don't get it no matter how plain and simple the truth is. Leading leftists condemn conservatives for protesting against clear voter fraud while simultaneously promoting the insane tribal barbarian violence in opposition to God and civilization. Here is evidence the protesters are evil for supporting this dead, cop-hating, savage barbarian:

Smith was convicted of felony aggravated robbery in 2017 and was on probation, which meant he was prohibited from possessing a firearm. "If he had been nabbed with a firearm by cops Thursday, he could have sent back to prison," according to the New York Post.
Following George Floyd's death, Smith allegedly made life-threatening posts towards police and called for a "war" against law enforcement.
"We got guns and bullet proof vest too or should be able to get em… why not just rush these f***s and start this war they keep asking for!" Smith reportedly wrote on Facebook.
"F*** justice anyway b**** justice is an eye for eye u kill one of mine we need one of yours that's justice! Right or wrong f*** being right cuz they keep doing us wrong," he allegedly posted on social media. "I'm down with the burn everything government not touch s*** else I don't even need to loot I'll buy my s*** just kill them dirty ass cops off we tired of being scared at the red light!"
Looks like a good fellow to be dead.

I expect he's very surprised, standing before God facing His Judgement.