ECT BAPTIZED WHEN ?

DAN P

Hi to all and in Matt 3:11 it reads , I indeed Baptize you with WATER unto to Repentance , BUT He that cometh after me is mightier than I , whose shoes I am not worthy bear , He SHALL Baptize you with (THE ) Holy Spirit and (WITH ) FIRE !!

#1 , And here there is NO question that this BAPTISM is with WATER !

#2 , There are 6 verbs in this verse and 4 are in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and that speaks to John's the Baptist earthly ministry !

#3 , Why is the last verb SHALL BAPTIZE in the FUTURE TENSE ?

#4 Because when Israel will be set aside as Isa 6:8-13 and Luke 13:6-9 says it in many verses !!

#5 The words in brackets , THE and WITH , are not in the Greek text , so it does read like this " Baptize with Holy Spirit !!

#6 When the Greek ARTICLE THE is not used , it means BAPTISM with Holy Spirit POWER to speak in Tongue and to Prophecy !!

#7 The FUTURE TENSE than means and points to the Great Tribulation when God is then DEALING with the Jews that scattered all over the WORLD and the Greek word FIRE means JUDGMENT !!

#8 So this BAPTIZO is yet FUTURE and Israel has been waiting some 2000 years for this to happen !!

DAN P

Last edited:

Danoh

Hi to all and in Matt 3:11 it reads , I indeed Baptize you with WATER unto to Repentance , BUT He that cometh after me is mightier than I , whose shoes I am not worthy bear , He SHALL Baptize you with (THE ) Holy Spirit and (WITH ) FIRE !!

#1 , And here there is NO question that this BAPTISM is with WATER !

#2 , There are 6 verbs in this verse and 4 are in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and that speaks to John's the Baptist earthly ministry !

#3 , Why is the last verb SHALL BAPTIZE in the FUTURE TENSE ?

#4 Because when Israel will set aside as Isa 6:8-13 and Luke 13:6-9 says it in many verses !!

#5 The words in brackets , THE and WITH , are not in the Greek text , so it does not read like this " Baptize with Holy Spirit !!

#6 When the Greek ARTICLE THE is not used , it means BAPTISM with Holy Spirit POWER to speak in Tongue and to Prophecy !!

#7 The FUTURE TENSE than means and ;ointgs to the Great Tribulation when God is then DEALING with the Jews that scattered all over the WORLD and the Greek word FIRE means JUDGMENT !!

#8 So this BAPTIZO is yet FUTURE and Israel has been waiting some 2000 years for this to happen !!

DAN P

Yep - Malachi 3 & 4 :thumb: