Atheist Brit goes off on multiculturalism, Islam, the Left, etc

musterion

First half perfectly describes the situation. Second half is typical atheistic wishful thinking, that democracy will prevail and fix the problem. I strongly suspect he knows most of European government is far too corrupted, and too much of its populace too brainwashed, neutered and dissipated, for that to happen. Much blood in many streets, if that ancient response against invaders can be mustered, is the only chance big chunks of Europe have of not converting.

Arthur Brain

Yes Musty, we're all going to be under sharia law in a few years or something. Is your house surrounded by tin foil or is it just made of it?

:kookoo:

musterion

Yes Musty, we're all going to be under sharia law in a few years or something. Is your house surrounded by tin foil or is it just made of it?

:kookoo:

Come back to me when you can do a broad daylight walkthrough of any street in London with an uncovered woman at your side, without fear of being accosted (assuming you're not queer, in which case, try it in drag or holding hands with your boyfriend). Or go ahead and try it and let us know when you get out of hospital.

Arthur Brain

Come back to me when you can do a broad daylight walkthrough of any street in London with an uncovered woman at your side, without fear of being accosted (assuming you're not queer, in which case, try it in drag or holding hands with your boyfriend). Or go ahead and try it and let us know when you get out of hospital.

Like you know anything about London or anywhere else outside of crackpot 'info sites'.

You're as loony as it gets.

:AMR:

Danoh

As if that does not still happen in various, deeply segrated parts of North America.

And no - by no stretch of the imagination does that justify the actions of extremists of one sort or another. But such are not the only extremists out there.

And Whites within such segregated extremes often claim to have the right concept of "God fearing."

It's not some new phenomenon that such are now popping out from all over the North American woodwork in support of their skewed hope in that fraud now in the White House.

While most people who support him appear to simply want from their "President" what they not only erroneously believe is the answer to their woes, but that they just as erroneously believe that life-long fraud now in the White House actually has their best interests in.

musterion

No one asked if he lived near a mosque.

Emailed Condell yesterday, got this back...

Thanks for the message. Yes, according to some police officers the problem is growing in Britain.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/62...ech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

A senior police officer recently admitted that some communities (Muslims) police themselves, even over serious crimes like murder.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/18/tom-winsor-police-minorities_n_4621880.html

But it’s not as bad here as it is on the European mainland in places like Sweden and France.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/766057/Three-police-officers-injured-attacked-thugs-Stockholm-no-go-zone

http://www.thelocal.fr/20161010/are-there-police-no-go-zones-in-france-the-police-say-yes

He'll dismiss all this as well, say none of it is true.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

he's prolly too busy today, skipping down the sidewalk, holding hands with a dude

Arthur Brain

Ok, I'll level with you dude, I daren't go out of my house unless it's borne of necessity for fear of suicide bombers and Muslims demanding I convert to Islam. It really is a huge problem in this country and I've even felt compelled to write to 'The Daily Tabloid' to voice these pertinent concerns. I'm campaigning to have the local mosque turned into a bowling alley and for anyone wearing a turban to be forced to wear proper cranial attire such as sombrero's...although unfortunately that's garnered unwanted attention from those blasted Eastern Europeans invading our country and their agenda to force everyone to speak Polish...

Bad times here, bad times...

:noid:

Arthur Brain

he's prolly too busy today, skipping down the sidewalk, holding hands with a dude

Oh wow, what a crank...

:rotfl:

Some of us are straight dude and have a life outside of forums. Keep your gay projection to one of your own threads dude.

:shocked:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Ok, I'll level with you dude, I daren't go out of my house unless it's borne of necessity for fear of suicide bombers and Muslims demanding I convert to Islam. It really is a huge problem in this country and I've even felt compelled to write to 'The Daily Tabloid' to voice these pertinent concerns. I'm campaigning to have the local mosque turned into a bowling alley and for anyone wearing a turban to be forced to wear proper cranial attire such as sombrero's...although unfortunately that's garnered unwanted attention from those blasted Eastern Europeans invading our country and their agenda to force everyone to speak Polish...

Bad times here, bad times...

:noid:

here artie - this'll cheer you up :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
AB is one of those liberals (the 99.9% bracket) who blatantly lie & deny to pretend these sort of testimonies don't utterly show the reality of their damnable agendas.

Sure, we won't be a Shariah State- instead, people like you AB will look like complete damn idiots when you're started to be treated as second rate.
When you realize that they won't care if you're a liberal retard or not- you'll be seen as an oppressive heretic just as you come at us with now :loser: