Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Sibbie

Knight, do you have a favorite animal?
Yes.... my favorite animal is our Italian Greyhound "Ned".

However.... if I could have any animal in the world I think it would be fun to have a Koala Bear. I also really like racoons.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Jezebel Haji

Star Trek or Star Wars?
The old Star Trek's are pretty funny. But generally I guess I am more of a Star Wars kinda guy. To be honest... I am not a huge sci fi fan. Unless its old 50's sci fi - which is pretty cool.

the Sibbie

Originally posted by Knight

Yes.... my favorite animal is our Italian Greyhound "Ned".

However.... if I could have any animal in the world I think it would be fun to have a Koala Bear. I also really like racoons.
Koala Bears are pretty cool, although I personally always liked panda bears. Racoons are fun to listen to and mimic. My dad and his family had a pet racoon when he was growing up. :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight, do you remember there ever being a bigger hypocrite on this board than Beanieboy? I mean c'mon, quoting the bible to make his case yet not believing in it? :kookoo:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Poly

Knight, do you remember there ever being a bigger hypocrite on this board than Beanieboy? I mean c'mon, quoting the bible to make his case yet not believing in it? :kookoo:
Well... I don't know... there have been a lot of hypocrites come through here.

But you make a good case for beanieboy. :D

Eli_Cash

Check out crytahvn. She quotes the Bible all the time to make Jews look bad and try to make Muslims look good, yet she won't even affirm the basic beliefs of Christianity.

Sorry, Ill butt out now. It's just tickin me off.

Karaite

What did he try to prove?

Christine

Knight, should just practicing sodomites be executed, or should the "honorary homos" (like the ones floating around TOL) be executed as well?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Christine

Knight, should just practicing sodomites be executed, or should the "honorary homos" (like the ones floating around TOL) be executed as well?
Only those convicted of capital crimes should be executed by the governing authorities.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by YawgmothsAvatar

What, exactly, is a capital crime?
Are you asking.... what crimes are capital crimes? Or... what is a capital crime?

I am not sure I know what your asking.

I will answer both.

A capital crime is a crime that God demands a swift death penalty for upon conviction.

According to God the following crimes are capital offenses:

- Murder
- Deadly Negligence
- Assauting a parent
- Capital perjury
- Adultery
- Sodomy
- Bestiality
- Incest
- Rape
- Human sacrifice
- Idol sacrifice
- False Prophet
- Witchcraft
- Manslaughter During a Crime
- Abortion

Jezebel Haji

Originally posted by Knight

The old Star Trek's are pretty funny. But generally I guess I am more of a Star Wars kinda guy. To be honest... I am not a huge sci fi fan. Unless its old 50's sci fi - which is pretty cool.

I suppose speaking to you in Klingon is out of the question then, epetai-zana ? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.