Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There's a vicious rumor being spread about that the Anti-Knight's favorite band is Styx...just thought you might want to know. :plain:

assuranceagent

Any chance of getting the little green participation dialogue bubble that you see on the "new posts" page onto the "active threads" page? :idunno:

I kinda like that. Makes it easy to keep track of the threads you've posted in...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Any chance of getting the little green participation dialogue bubble that you see on the "new posts" page onto the "active threads" page? :idunno:

I kinda like that. Makes it easy to keep track of the threads you've posted in...
Yeah, that would be cool but as far as I am aware there is no option for that.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What are the odds on getting an "assuranceagent-alert" to indicate when he's in a thread as I think this would have a significant impact on the movement of traffic around TOL...:plain:

lucy

How about a topic of the day on good news ? Somebody out there is bound to have had a neat blessing or miracle in their life or answered prayer. It would sure be nice to hear what prayers have been answered and stuff about good news for a change!:thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How about a topic of the day on good news ? Somebody out there is bound to have had a neat blessing or miracle in their life or answered prayer. It would sure be nice to hear what prayers have been answered and stuff about good news for a change!:thumb:
That's a good one.

Why don't you craft the topic the way you think it should be stated and post it here.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight, why is the other side of the pillow always cooler than the side you're sleeping on?

Status
Not open for further replies.