Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
so i can make claims about being one of the two witnesses but i cant make them about being a mass murderer? isnt it kinda the same thing? their gonna send plagues all over the world!
I'm thinking less "lunatic," and more "blasphemer."

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
so i can make claims about being one of the two witnesses but i cant make them about being a mass murderer? isnt it kinda the same thing? their gonna send plagues all over the world!
Being a mass murderer is something any knuckle-head could do.

Being one of the two witnesses is something you aren't so it's a bit irrelevant.

Nicolaas

BANNED
Banned
Being a mass murderer is something any knuckle-head could do.

Being one of the two witnesses is something you aren't so it's a bit irrelevant.

alright well i think im gettin outta here before i end up gettin in any real trouble. had heard this would be a good place for my beliefs but i guess not

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
alright well i think im gettin outta here before i end up gettin in any real trouble. had heard this would be a good place for my beliefs but i guess not
Well, at least once in your life you managed something vaguely prophetic...:plain:

:think: Though most prophets don't tag their best work with "I guess".

Is there a Bible verse/commandment telling you specifically how much you should read The Bible? I don't think there is, but I feel the need to check anyway.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Is there a page that shows ALL of the various things you can use to modify the text in your posts? You know like [i ], [b ], [quote ],[indent ], etc?

Sozo again

I was looking at the "members" list and noticed that no one is using the name "Sozo".

I'd like to change mine to that. Is that possible?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
∅2L84U;2211663 said:
I was looking at the "members" list and noticed that no one is using the name "Sozo".

I'd like to change mine to that. Is that possible?
That name is in use, it just doesn't show up on the members list because it's not active.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Well, at least once in your life you managed something vaguely prophetic...:plain:

:think: Though most prophets don't tag their best work with "I guess".

What are you talking about? It's right there in Exodus:

"And yea verily, the word of the Lord came unto Moses, and he was filled with the spirit of the Lord. And yea, he saw Pharoa and his armies pursuing the Israelites, and thus Moses spoke: 'Hm...I guess this is a good time to cross the Red Sea."

And that's the word of the Lord, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.