Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slogeo

How do I break a quote down when replying to multiple questions. I hit the multiple quote button and post quote button. I really am NOT too savy with basic computer functions, but, I am teachable. Thank you in advance. And did you get your leaves raked up?

fool

Hall of Fame
How do I break a quote down when replying to multiple questions. I hit the multiple quote button and post quote button. I really am NOT too savy with basic computer functions, but, I am teachable. Thank you in advance. And did you get your leaves raked up?

Push the quote button on this post.
Now your looking at this post quoted in the reply to thread screen.
Take your time, scroll around (the page, not just this window)
See the [ QUOTE=fool ] at the start and the [ /QUOTE ] at the end? That's the quote tags which will put that into one of those window things.
The fast way is to left click and drag to highlight the text you want then click the sixth from the left button at the top that looks like a cartoon dialog bubble and that will install the tags for you.

If you hover your cursor over the buttons for a few seconds it will tell you what the button does, below you is the preview post button where you can see what your post will look like without posting it so you can experiment all you want.

Go easy on the smilies.

slogeo

I got the answer I was looking for.:ha:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Your PM box is 91% full.

Could you PLEASE give us blue accounts a little more PM storage? I keep having to go through and delete messages.
Couldn't you find it in your generous heart to give us a little bit more space?
Please?
:angel:
Why do you save them at all?

The fast way is to left click and drag to highlight the text you want then click the sixth from the left button at the top that looks like a cartoon dialog bubble and that will install the tags for you.
If you type as often as most people do these days then the fastest way is just to type out the code where you want it.

Also, there is a page of codes.

I do think a tutorial thread on the buttons could help, though.

Karl der Grosse

Mr. Knight

I have recently purchased the bronze level on a month-by-month renewal. Well, my wife and I discussed this, and my birthday is in December. She likes the site and wants to be able to support it. The question is.....

Can I upgrade to a bronze membership one year? I already did the monthly, but can I switch to yearly? Wife said if I want that for my birthday, we can spare the $30. If this is possible, can you let me know?

(I am not asking for you to pay for it)

jstemmle

What happened to my thread?

What happened to my thread?

What happened to my thread? title: Searching for god: Will the real God please stand up?

I was about to respond to a comment when it disappeared. I could not find it where I normally find it.

Is there any way to search for my posts?

Cheers

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.