Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
The 'Social Groups' option needs a notification feature.

For example, is it possible to have a notification (like when I get a PM or somebody posts a comment on my profile) when somebody comments in a group I'm a member of.

I pretty much dropped out of most of the groups, like the TOL Street Team, since people kept asking if I saw certain posts and I was missing them.
I concur.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The 'Social Groups' option needs a notification feature.

For example, is it possible to have a notification (like when I get a PM or somebody posts a comment on my profile) when somebody comments in a group I'm a member of.

I pretty much dropped out of most of the groups, like the TOL Street Team, since people kept asking if I saw certain posts and I was missing them.
The Social Groups feature is going to get dramatically better in future versions of TOL.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think the single blue star is a bit of a gyp! It looks like the gold star and if I were new, it would look like one star, not five. I think it should be made bigger and have a flying star flash as done on eBay. If one obtains four blue stars, defiantly way off in the future, I think it should also play “Hail to the Chief”

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Have you set a rep ceiling or curve of some sort? I only ask because I'd noticed my rep crawling along despite dozens of hits from a number of people, some of whom have substantial reps that must generate significantly more points than I've noted received. By way of example, on 8/2, when I first noticed it, my rep stood at 2,155,115. Eight days later and after quite a number of positive hits it read 2,155,173.

So I surmised there is a ratio or end game on the rep score that must kick in at some point. Suits me, but when and where? So far, I seem to be the only one experiencing it. :e4e:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have you set a rep ceiling or curve of some sort? I only ask because I'd noticed my rep crawling along despite dozens of hits from a number of people, some of whom have substantial reps that must generate significantly more points than I've noted received. By way of example, on 8/2, when I first noticed it, my rep stood at 2,155,115. Eight days later and after quite a number of positive hits it read 2,155,173.

So I surmised there is a ratio or end game on the rep score that must kick in at some point. Suits me, but when and where? So far, I seem to be the only one experiencing it. :e4e:
Is the rep system still on???

Status
Not open for further replies.