Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Aruba and Idaho: Crime and Punishment

Wednesday July 6th, 2005. This is show # 133.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Because our Christian leaders put in (from what I can tell) almost no effort to understand God's principles of criminal justice, God's principles of government and how they should form our political strategy, (ie. how should the Bible influence the kinds of laws that we lobby for) - because our Christian leaders do none of that, therefore we live in an increasingly immoral and broken society where all this pain and suffering has entered the Body of Christ.

Justin (Wiccan)

Because our Christian leaders put in (from what I can tell) almost no effort to understand God's principles of criminal justice, God's principles of government and how they should form our political strategy, (ie. how should the Bible influence the kinds of laws that we lobby for) - because our Christian leaders do none of that, therefore we live in an increasingly immoral and broken society where all this pain and suffering has entered the Body of Christ.

Is "society" the same as "the body of Christ?"

How, then, do we know who is "in the world" and who is "of the world"?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
I hope soon reeeeally really soon, we make kidnapping and child molestation capital crimes.

I am so :madmad: over Dylan and Shasta, it makes me sick. Yet one more convicted _______ was freed to make another "mistake". Prison and this "sex offender registry" isn't working! How many more Dylans and Shastas do we need to sacrifice to these kidnapping rapists?!

For a little background on this vile monster scroll down to the bottom of this page. This particular monster is listed last.

Status
Not open for further replies.