Arlington preschool teacher fired over 'Kill some Jews' tweet, other anti-Semitic....

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Arlington preschool teacher fired over 'Kill some Jews' tweet, other anti-Semitic posts

1487787989-Nancy-1.jpg

An Arlington preschool teacher has been fired over a series of anti-Semitic posts on social media, including a tweet that said "kill some Jews."

Nancy Salem, who was fired from The Children's Courtyard, once also retweeted: “How many Jews died in the Holocaust? Not enough!”

Salem has since released a statement that said she was "truly sorry for the pain and hurt my words caused, especially to members of the Jewish faith."

Tweets by Salem and several University of Texas at Arlington students were made public after the watchdog group Canary Mission reported that 24 current and former students had made anti-Semitic comments online.

Salem was not enrolled at UTA, but the the report said she was involved in the school's chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine, which Canary Mission said was a "focal point for campus anti-Semitism."

A university spokeswoman on Thursday said that Salem was not a member of the student group, and the group also denies she was ever part of SJP.

1487788011-Nancy-3.jpg

1487788052-Nancy-2.jpg

Salem, who formerly attended Tarrant County College, has since deleted her social-media accounts.

In a prepared statement Thursday, she apologized. Salem said she made comments "that I deeply regret and believe are not a reflection of the beliefs I hold today."

yeah, she changed her views after she got fired and people know about them. Her recent comments got her fired, the one that inquires how many died in the holocaust, not enough.

Lets have some more of these peaceful religion model citizens stream in!

Mr. 5020

It's definitely at the point now where if I see #FreePalestine in somebody's bio, it's a safe assumption that they think the imaginary holocaust would have been a good thing.

Danoh

Danoh

It's definitely at the point now where if I see #FreePalestine in somebody's bio, it's a safe assumption that they think the imaginary holocaust would have been a good thing.

I know a Palestinian Muslim; an American Jew; and this other person who is from Poland.

All three of them are ever debating one another about how many Jews were actually murdered during said Holocaust.

They do this where ever they go out to eat - in Jewish restaurants; in Muslims restaurants; in Polish smorgasbords.

Apparantly that is something many of them who are friendly with one another often emgage in.

As if that is their version of friends arguing over sports teams.

The Jew gives them both a good run for their money - drives them both up a wall :chuckle:

Great guys, all three of them; though.

That's just a part of their cultures.

I remember once, years ago, I was in a heavily Greek neighborhood.

These two Greek cabbies cut each other off.

Both get out; get to cursing one another out.

A few minutes later, they both calm down; they each get in their cabs; wave goodbye to one another; and drive off.

I look over at a Greek woman standing next to me...

"That's how we are" she says.

It's that hot blod running through their Mediterranean veins.

Til it goes south in the way it sooner or later does in the far fewer extreme ones...

Then, it's time to shut such down.

Then...

"Its' Clobberin Time!" - Ben Grimm, The Fantastic Four.