Are you there?

Letsargue

Have not any you self-willed and self-taught creatures of the mind, seen yourselves for what you truly are? – Look at yourselves and what do you see, and what does the God of Heaven see. – God sees not the darkness, or what is in that darkness. You hear yourselves, and God hears nothing but Truth from his own Spirit of mind. – You teach yourselves that you search for God to learn of Him, to find the eternal Light when there is no Light found in the darkness. – There is nothing but the Light and the darkness, and the things you imagine in your darkened minds.

To be in the Light is to be anointed by that Light. To be in darkness, is to be anointed by that darkness. There is nothing but he who is anointed of darkness, and He who is anointed by the Light. – The anointed of darkness is the guardian of that darkness, and the anointed of the Light is the guardian of that Light. – The imaginations of the darkened spirit cannot be created in the darkness; therefore, the darkened spirit remains in the death of the darkness without the Light.

In the beginning God divided the Light from the darkness. - The imaginations of darkness are the children of darkness born of the anointing of the guardian of the night, and the children of Light are born of the Guardian of the Day. -- To be born of God is to be clothed or covered / anointed by the Light, and to be born of the darkness is to be clothed or covered / anointed by darkness. – The christ of darkness anoints by darkness, and the Christ of the Light anoints by the Light. – SIRS! – How can there be a “false christ” unless there is A CHRIST who is not of the Light? – “JESUS” is what the Light in the flesh is called. - It was that Body of Light that was ANOINTED by the Light, making him the anointed Body of Jesus, the Christ. The Body of LIGHT is the Host of Angels, and the anointed body of darkness is the host of the Devil’s angels. The outer darkness is prepared for the Devil and his anointed angels of darkness.

I just gave you the essence of the Holy Spirit of the Word of God. --- Now, it’s up to you wiser than the Light of God to PROVE THIS WRONG!

Who is liken to my God. – 070811

midiosesbien

Okay. So your approach to theological discussion isn't a joke. I understand your desire to challenge others, probably non-Christians, to prove that your statements about those who are under the wrath of God in contrast to those who are united with Christ. But . . . is there not another way to communicate this? Are you trying to scare people? Either way, presenting both the wrath of God and the love of God could be helpful. There is a remedy for the just destruction we deserve: open handed trust and acceptance of the sacrifice of Christ. Christ bore that which we deserve: the wrath and curse of God.

Letsargue

Okay. So your approach to theological discussion isn't a joke. I understand your desire to challenge others, probably non-Christians, to prove that your statements about those who are under the wrath of God in contrast to those who are united with Christ. But . . . is there not another way to communicate this? Are you trying to scare people? Either way, presenting both the wrath of God and the love of God could be helpful. There is a remedy for the just destruction we deserve: open handed trust and acceptance of the sacrifice of Christ. Christ bore that which we deserve: the wrath and curse of God.

I can say the same thing to all of YOU!! -- That does not PROVE ME WRONG!! - If I'm right, I am not wrong, PROVE ME WRONG, then preach to me if you're a CHRISTIAN; but you could not be a Christian if you cannot prove me wrong!!!

Paul -- 102211

midiosesbien

You say, "PROVE ME WRONG," but I have not reason to. I agree in substance with what you're saying. It seems that you are genuine and that you want those who do not know God to feel and experience the reality of their condition, which is why you use such strong language. All I am saying is that maybe you can take a few different approaches to forum evangelism such as presenting both the goodness of God as exhibited in the sacrifice of Christ on the cross and the wrath of God as that which we are under until saved by Christ. Christ himself took different approaches to different people. The substance of his message was the same, which was to glorify his Father and present the reality that he is the only Son of God. But he still took different approaches with different people. Maybe you can do the same. And if not, you don't need to reply to my threads with defensive statements, just agree to disagree.

Letsargue

You say, "PROVE ME WRONG," but I have not reason to. I agree in substance with what you're saying. It seems that you are genuine and that you want those who do not know God to feel and experience the reality of their condition, which is why you use such strong language. All I am saying is that maybe you can take a few different approaches to forum evangelism such as presenting both the goodness of God as exhibited in the sacrifice of Christ on the cross and the wrath of God as that which we are under until saved by Christ. Christ himself took different approaches to different people. The substance of his message was the same, which was to glorify his Father and present the reality that he is the only Son of God. But he still took different approaches with different people. Maybe you can do the same. And if not, you don't need to reply to my threads with defensive statements, just agree to disagree.

You guys were to do all that if you were Christians. – One has to be Christian, though, to do that or to be sent by Christ to preach the Gospel to the lost before the Gospel “was taken out of the way”, and judgment began!! – Angels are not sent to preach the Gospel, but to “observe” and to “defend” the Truth / The Body of Christ in Heaven, not here with you all!!

If any of you were Christian, you’d be BOUND BY TRUTH by the Lord to PROVE ME WRONG, if I am wrong. --- 1 John 4:1 KJV --- & --- 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV –

Paul – 102311

midiosesbien

You guys were to do all that if you were Christians. – One has to be Christian, though, to do that or to be sent by Christ to preach the Gospel to the lost before the Gospel “was taken out of the way”, and judgment began!! – Angels are not sent to preach the Gospel, but to “observe” and to “defend” the Truth / The Body of Christ in Heaven, not here with you all!!

If any of you were Christian, you’d be BOUND BY TRUTH by the Lord to PROVE ME WRONG, if I am wrong. --- 1 John 4:1 KJV --- & --- 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV –

Paul – 102311

What are you saying! Are you saying that I'm not a Christian or that the Gospel is not longer preached because judgment has began? I'm not following you. Can you be more clear?

Letsargue

What are you saying! Are you saying that I'm not a Christian or that the Gospel is not longer preached because judgment has began? I'm not following you. Can you be more clear?

I have Threads strung out for years, - or at least the past year covering all that, - BUT YES!!

I didn’t say you weren’t, but Christ and you all are two different things. None of you can agree with anything that is spoken by God. ALL / EVERY Christian would die before denying a single word of Christ.
You all say that it’s Jesus’ BLOOD / RED STUFF that washes you clean, BUT it is the “Water” Jesus shed with the RED STUFF “FOR THE JEWS”, not the “GENTILES”. That’s you and the OLD LAW, not GRACE!!

The Gospel has been removed, and no one can hear the Gospel PREACHED BY A TRUE CHRISTIAN who has the real APTITUDE, AND IS SENT BY JESUS CHRIST TO TEACH, not teach in one’s own name or authority, who sends himself as do all your brothers and SISTERS!!

Paul – 102411