ECT ARE YOU STANDING ??

DAN P

Hi to all and from many of the forums I have been in STANDING is a problem !!

Eph 6:11 reads , " Be clothed with the FULL ARMOR of God , for you to be able to STAND firm against the systematizing of the DEVIL ."

When a person is saved all believers are to " PUT ON /ENDYA , a verb in the Past tense that points to when we were saved and in the Middle Voice which says we were a participator in our salvation and we are commanded to PUT THE ARMOR since it is in the Imperative Mood of command !

Maybe able to / a verb in the Present Tense , speaking to the MYSTERY of the Gace of God that was given to Paul and where Paul now hands us the Dispensation of the Grace of God as recorded in Eph 3:2 !

No one can stand in the FAITH without putting the full armor that Pul is telling all believers to do and that is why many fight against Pauline truth , confuse Paul with being saved by kingdom preaching , confuse Paul with WATER BAPTIZING , that there in only one gospel for today , when the bible speaks about 6 DIFFERENT gospels , 3 in Gal 2:7 and another in Gal 3:8

And confuse Acts 2 , a A FEAST DAY of Israel as the beginning of the Body of Christ and that means that SATAN has INFULENCE OVER THEM for they can not STAND !!

Anyone not following Paul , 1 Cor 11:1 does not have the FULL ARMOR of God , pure and simple !!

dan p

Interplanner

There could be a good announcement, for ex., that Israel could return from Babylon. That could be called a gospel. But it is not what the culmination of the word means in the NT where there is one. It is that the Lamb of God takes away the debt of sin. The speciality of MADists is to dismiss this humbling fact and find something, some system, some clever moment, to feed their expert egos. Shame on them all for doing so and not being declarers of the grace of the Gospel.

DAN P

There could be a good announcement, for ex., that Israel could return from Babylon. That could be called a gospel. But it is not what the culmination of the word means in the NT where there is one. It is that the Lamb of God takes away the debt of sin. The speciality of MADists is to dismiss this humbling fact and find something, some system, some clever moment, to feed their expert egos. Shame on them all for doing so and not being declarers of the grace of the Gospel.

Hi and if you could call it a humbling , is for the PENTECOSTALS and the New Covenant so-called believers that can not even explain WHERE Grace began NOR how they were scriptual saved , as I am describing

you !! So explain how you were saved without Eph2:8 and Rom 10:9 !!

dan p

DAN P

Interplanner is about as right about what MADs supposedly believe as is his spelling of the word "specialty."

:chuckle:

Hi and I am amused how , when you ask them , how they bwere saved , THEY HAVE NO ANSWER < and that makes him an QUAKEBUTTOCK is what he is !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and SHAME on you for believeing a LIE and where is you proof OR use what I have written and explain it and explain how you were saved ,BUT you will now run away , as you can say HOW ??

DAN P

Interplanner

Hi to all and from many of the forums I have been in STANDING is a problem !!

Eph 6:11 reads , " Be clothed with the FULL ARMOR of God , for you to be able to STAND firm against the systematizing of the DEVIL ."

When a person is saved all believers are to " PUT ON /ENDYA , a verb in the Past tense that points to when we were saved and in the Middle Voice which says we were a participator in our salvation and we are commanded to PUT THE ARMOR since it is in the Imperative Mood of command !

Maybe able to / a verb in the Present Tense , speaking to the MYSTERY of the Gace of God that was given to Paul and where Paul now hands us the Dispensation of the Grace of God as recorded in Eph 3:2 !

No one can stand in the FAITH without putting the full armor that Pul is telling all believers to do and that is why many fight against Pauline truth , confuse Paul with being saved by kingdom preaching , confuse Paul with WATER BAPTIZING , that there in only one gospel for today , when the bible speaks about 6 DIFFERENT gospels , 3 in Gal 2:7 and another in Gal 3:8

And confuse Acts 2 , a A FEAST DAY of Israel as the beginning of the Body of Christ and that means that SATAN has INFULENCE OVER THEM for they can not STAND !!

Anyone not following Paul , 1 Cor 11:1 does not have the FULL ARMOR of God , pure and simple !!

dan p

You wrote:
that there in only one gospel for today , when the bible speaks about 6 DIFFERENT gospels , 3 in Gal 2:7 and another in Gal 3:8

Paul wrote that we are anathema if we think there is another gospel. I think I'll go with Paul on this one.

DAN P

You wrote:
that there in only one gospel for today , when the bible speaks about 6 DIFFERENT gospels , 3 in Gal 2:7 and another in Gal 3:8

Paul wrote that we are anathema if we think there is another gospel. I think I'll go with Paul on this one.

Hi and since you say you are standing with Paul , that is not true UNLESS you can show what Gal 1:8 really means , you are accured !!

dan p