Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Are You Good Enough?

This is the show from Thursday July 18th, 2013

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
If you could go to Heaven by being good enough, then Jesus would not have had to die. God the Father would not have had to sacrifice His Son. He died for a reason. He died for you. But only the humble will accept Him.

Summary:
You're Invited: The King sent an invitation to His Son's wedding to all his subjects. What was the result?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
"If you could go to Heaven by being good enough, then Jesus would not have had to die."

that is not true

Letsargue

Are You Good Enough?

This is the show from Thursday July 18th, 2013

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Summary:
You're Invited: The King sent an invitation to His Son's wedding to all his subjects. What was the result?

What could one possibly mean by:> “Are you Good enough”??? - If Christ is in One, - then that IS the Truth, the Word of God, The Light, That which SAVES, and ( Faith ) that is in One. - There is nothing short or long about one being GOOD enough!!! – God is the “GOOD” in one, and there is nothing more Good, and anything less than Good, can’t even (( Exist ))!!! – So Now What???

Paul – 072013

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
What could one possibly mean by:> “Are you Good enough”??? - If Christ is in One, - then that IS the Truth, the Word of God, The Light, That which SAVES, and ( Faith ) that is in One. - There is nothing short or long about one being GOOD enough!!! – God is the “GOOD” in one, and there is nothing more Good, and anything less than Good, can’t even (( Exist ))!!! – So Now What???

Paul – 072013
Are you on LSD?

Letsargue

Are you on LSD?

NO!! -- And I'm not on any Satanic Lies either!!!!! - Is that all you can defend yourself With??? - It so appeared that you were a Christian to your own "kind", and that is not MY "Kind"; read the Book and see my "Kind". -- Check out the Word ( "Kind" ) in the Ark; - well!! - it doesn't matter to your "Kind". -- Now What??

Paul -- 072013

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
((( A Christian ))) could ( "Never" ) use (( Slander, or Slanders )) coments to try to ~prove a point in the Father!!! - Wow!!! - Just who am I dealing with~~??!!!

Paul -- 072113
It was an honest question. I've noticed others on this forum have asked you similar questions. I have never asked any poster that question before. Only you. Why do you think that is?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
It was an honest question. I've noticed others on this forum have asked you similar questions. I have never asked any poster that question before. Only you. Why do you think that is?
I'm all for banning him simply for the illegibility of his post formatting.

Letsargue

(((( You Know perfectly will )))) that I ( Answered You ) in Post #5, and 6 Here!! – You just keep up with the false judging like the rest of your friends, ( and you Know it )!!! - You just want me to say the wrong thing, and Break a bunch of Rules here, like the rest want!! – You call yourself a Christian?? - It’s going to be very hard for you here in the Open. – Have a good ~day!!!

Paul – 072313

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I'm all for banning him simply for the illegibility of his post formatting.
I'm not going to ban him for that or anything else he's said. It's just that not only is his formatting illegible, the way he expresses his thoughts are virtually indecipherable. The scary thing is, it's very possible he is expressing his thoughts perfectly but that his thoughts are exactly as scrambled as he is expressing them - which is why I'm not the only one who has sincerely and honestly asked him if he was on drugs.

Letsargue

I'm not going to ban him for that or anything else he's said. It's just that not only is his formatting illegible, the way he expresses his thoughts are virtually indecipherable. The scary thing is, it's very possible he is expressing his thoughts perfectly but that his thoughts are exactly as scrambled as he is expressing them - which is why I'm not the only one who has sincerely and honestly asked him if he was on drugs.

I asked myself, - Why would an honest Christian, go SOO far as to try to ( “Implicate” ) me, by ( “Implying” ) that I may be on ((( “LSD” ))), and not just drunk on bear, or wine, or maybe Whiskey; -- but ((( “LSD” )))??? – I see that an Honest Christian could never go ( That Far ) without (( “Implicating” )) himself of being a true Hateful, and Really a Dishonest lover of “Flattery”. – The need to be ( Patronized ) is of the essence!! – Honest?? – Christian??? ---- Christian, and what you and Your Friends are Trying to accuse me of, - is nothing compared to what you all ( Blindly ) Accuse yourselfs of; - and not being a Lover of the TRUTH!!! --- Any half intelligent person could see that. – Even an Atheist, or any Lost person would Never go that far on just their belief alone. There Must be an enormous amount of Hate present to do something like that, and still call oneself a “Christian??? ----- Still, you have a good Day!!!

Paul – 072313