ECT ARE THERE CHRISTIANS IN Acts 2 ??

DAN P

Hi to all , and the Acts 2 people all claim that there are CHRISTIANS / CHRISTIANOS in Acts 2 , but have yet to see the Greek word CHRISTIANOS for christian in Acts 2 , until Acts 11:26 .

Bur what doe CHRISTIANOS mean , but a follower of Jesus !!

#1 , One of Israel's sin was the inter-marriage with Un-believers !

#2 , Pentecostals always try to say that Gentiles are saved in Act 2 , weong !!

#3 , Jews are NEVER in the Body of Christ !!

#4 , Gal 3:28 says that there NEVER Jews in the Body , because all Jews , Gentiles , Bond and Slaves , Male and Female lose their INDENTITY in the BODY .

#5 , In Num 23:7 , the CONTEXT is Israel !!

#6 , And as verse 9 says , that Israel shall DWELL ALONE !!

#7 , And ( Israel ) shall not be RECKONED among the NATIONS /GENTILES !!

#8 So , that means that Jews and Gentiles , do not CO-EXIST together !!

#9 , It is also in the Millennium , as Israel will be Kings and Priests as Ex 19:6 and Rev 1:6 , reveal and no Gentiles Priests , or the RCC Priests !!

Pentcostalism in Acts 2 is WRONG !!

dan p

oatmeal

Hi to all , and the Acts 2 people all claim that there are CHRISTIANS / CHRISTIANOS in Acts 2 , but have yet to see the Greek word CHRISTIANOS for christian in Acts 2 , until Acts 11:26 .

#4 , Gal 3:28 says that there NEVER Jews in the Body , because all Jews , Gentiles , Bond and Slaves , Male and Female lose their INDENTITY in the BODY .

#9 , It is also in the Millennium , as Israel will be Kings and Priests as Ex 19:6 and Rev 1:6 , reveal and no Gentiles Priests , or the RCC Priests !!

dan p

yes, the twelve upon receiving the gift of pneuma hagion then the about 3000, except they were not called Christians early on, not until Antioch were the followers of the way called Christians

Danoh

Yep - Christians are being described in Acts 2...

1 Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Albeit; soundly Messianic ones.

Meaning...

John 1:40 One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

John 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

1:47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

DAN P

Work on your posts. I know your point, but your post is wrong. Acts 2 is about Pentecost directly. It is not about the Body of Christ.

Yes. But they are not saints, dead to sin. See Acts 5.

Hi and I went and looked at my OP and I say that point # 2 and 3 adresses that Issue !!

dan p

DAN P

1 Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Albeit; soundly Messianic ones.

Meaning...

John 1:40 One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

John 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

1:47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Hi and just where is the Greek CRISTIANOS used in Acts 2 ??

And in 1 Peter 4:16 written to the Body of Christ ?? EX[PLAIN ??

DAN P

Danoh

Hi and just where is the Greek CRISTIANOS used in Acts 2 ??

And in 1 Peter 4:16 written to the Body of Christ ?? EX[PLAIN ??

DAN P

Another oversimplifier; sheesh.

I was both agreeing with you, and expanding on it.

Peter wrote to they of the circumcision which believed...their gospel of the circumcision - that Jesus was their prophesied Christ or Messiah.

The Twelve out; if you will.

They were Messianic Christians awaiting the 2nd Coming of Israel's Prophesied Messiah.

It is an oversimplification on your part that you need to have the Greek Cristianos in Acts 2 in order for you to see the obvious.

Put the Greek away and try simply comparing verse with verse within their overall scope and context, via the Word rightly divided in light of Prophecy and Mystery :chuckle:

DAN P

Hi and I am going by your post , " That there are Christians being described in Acts 2 , and the Greek word CHRISTIAN /CHRISTIANOS is not in Acts 2 BUT you will find it in Acts 11:26 !!

dan p

Last edited:

Interplanner

Work on your posts. I know your point, but your post is wrong. Acts 2 is about Pentecost directly. It is not about the Body of Christ.

Yes. But they are not saints, dead to sin. See Acts 5.

What do you mean it is wrong? it is illegible. If English is your 2nd language, get help.

Danoh

What do you mean it is wrong? it is illegible. If English is your 2nd language, get help.

You might take your own advice; you constantly respond to a post without bothering to use the quote option; forcing many to have to wonder what you are going on about or who's post you are addressing :chuckle:

beameup

NO

BTW, "Christian" was originally a derogatory term.

Interplanner

You might take your own advice; you constantly respond to a post without bothering to use the quote option; forcing many to have to wonder what you are going on about or who's post you are addressing :chuckle:

Dear Many (see "Many" referred to in IMMEDIATE PRECEDING POST)

I'm sorry you feel "forced." Here is some advice.

As with most of your posts, you show you don't know context. "Your post is wrong" was the topic of the IMMEDIATE PRECEDING POST.

I generally do read back 2-3 IMMEDIATE PRECEDING posts. I suggest you do likewise.

Danoh

Dear Many (see "Many" referred to in IMMEDIATE PRECEDING POST)

I'm sorry you feel "forced." Here is some advice.

As with most of your posts, you show you don't know context. "Your post is wrong" was the topic of the IMMEDIATE PRECEDING POST.

I generally do read back 2-3 IMMEDIATE PRECEDING posts. I suggest you do likewise.

You are still wrong to so often not quote who you are answering - it is inconsiderate of other posters.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

dan p

3000 to be accurate 3012

Sent from my iPhone using TOL