ARE THERE ANY EXCEPTIONS?

ARE THERE ANY EXCEPTIONS?

• Absolutly not

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes there is

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Truster

Are there any exceptions to this statement of fact. This absolute truth. This declaration of Sovereign Rule by the King of Kings?

...according to the purpose of HIM who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will:

The exception is...?

Last edited:

Truster

"Who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will".

Except, of course, in the case of mankind wherein each individual works "their thing" after the counsel of their own free-will.

The free-will of man is sovereign and cannot be influenced or encroached.

This means man is king and the Eternal Almighty is subject to the will of man. (It pained me to write that)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"Who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will".

Except, of course, in the case of mankind wherein each individual works "their thing" after the counsel of their own free-will.

The free-will of man is sovereign and cannot be influenced or encroached.

This means man is king and the Eternal Almighty is subject to the will of man. (It pained me to write that)
You finally found a scripture that proves man has no free will?

oatmeal

Are there any exceptions to this statement of fact. This absolute truth. This declaration of Sovereign Rule by the King of Kings?

...according to the purpose of HIM who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will:

The exception is...?

What all things does God work?

a. All things that He does

b. All things that God rejecters do including the devil spirits

Truster

What all things does God work?

a. All things that He does

b. All things that God rejecters do including the devil spirits

He created all and sustains all things:

"He is the brightness of His glory, the express image of Himself, and upholds all things by the word of His power".

"And he is before all things, and by him all things consist".

"Whatever Yah Veh pleases, He does, In heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps. He causes the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth; Who makes lightnings for the rain, Who brings forth the wind from His treasuries".

I didn't give chapter and verse in the hope you just might pick up a Bible and familiarize yourself.​

Truster

The greatest speech ever given to outline and prove Sovereign Will and Independence can be found between Job 38 and Job 41. Anyone can read these chapters, but only the regenerate will absorb, understand and unquestioningly accept the doctrine.

Last edited:

Epoisses

The greatest speech ever given to outline and prove Sovereign Will and Independence can be found between Job 38 and Job 41. Anyone can read these chapters, but only the regenerate will absorb, understand and unquestioningly accept.

That must mean that God damns people before they were born. If you had half a brain you would follow your warped beliefs to their logical conclusion. We're all just lumps of clay with no personal responsibility for our decisions. Let's ordain homosexuals like the Reformed and put them in the pulpit to preach the gospel. This would be pleasing to Jesus in our clay-fashioned minds.

Truster

This message is hidden because Epoisses is on your ignore list.

The reason for this is that there is nothing that you say that I want to hear. There is nothing that I say that you can hear.

Epoisses

This message is hidden because Epoisses is on your ignore list.

The reason for this is that there is nothing that you say that I want to hear. There is nothing that I say that you can hear.

The fruit of your twisted and warped gospel is on display for all to see. Arminians are the Pharisees and the Calvinists are the Sadducees. The gospel is still with Christ and his chosen vessels.

oatmeal

He created all and sustains all things:

"He is the brightness of His glory, the express image of Himself, and upholds all things by the word of His power".

"And he is before all things, and by him all things consist".

"Whatever Yah Veh pleases, He does, In heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps. He causes the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth; Who makes lightnings for the rain, Who brings forth the wind from His treasuries".

I didn't give chapter and verse in the hope you just might pick up a Bible and familiarize yourself.​

I did not need to review scripture to remember that God is good always, He does not use evil to accomplish good.

I John 1:5, John 10:10, III John 2 .......

Why didn't you answer my question?

Truster

I did not need to review scripture to remember that God is good always, He does not use evil to accomplish good.

I John 1:5, John 10:10, III John 2 .......

Why didn't you answer my question?

The fact you add the term "always" to Elohim is Good means you don't have any idea of what Elohim is Good actually conveys.

You say that Elohim would not use evil to accomplish good? This means you have no idea of what was accomplished at Calvary.

You are blind and ignorant in spiritual truths and I find your presumptions offensive.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is it God's will that all men should come to the knowledge of the truth? Why doesn't He force that will on us?

1 Timothy 2:4 KJV

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Is it God's will that all men should come to the knowledge of the truth? Why doesn't He force that will on us?

All men will come to the knowledge of truth on Judgment Day, and every knee will bow in acknowledgment of the absolute sovereignty of God on that day.

But it will not be unto their salvation, apart from the prior saving grace and resurrection power of God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
All men will come to the knowledge of truth on Judgment Day, and every knee will bow in acknowledgment of the absolute sovereignty of God on that day.

But it will not be unto their salvation, apart from the prior saving grace and resurrection power of God.
You forgot the part where it says ALL SAVED

1 Timothy 2:4 KJV -

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Didn't forget, but I employ that part to understand the meanings of "all."

For the "all" knees that bow to Christ on Judgment Day will not be "all" saved souls. Many of that "all" will be judged to the second death which is everlasting destruction in hell.

So, all that "all" describes in many instances, is "all" kinds of humanity; from every nationality, tribe, and peoples. There will not be a single race of mankind exempt from eventually coming to knowledge of God in the end, but salvation is never promised to "all" men universally.

However, a remnant will be saved and called out of every (all) nation, tribe, and peoples. Revelation 5:9, 7:9

Truster

You forget that the epistles are addressed to the holy and are a guide for the justified. Do yourself a favour and read the salutation in all the epistles. Whatever the epistles teach they teach the holy. "All" means all those that will be regenerate. Collectively called the chosen.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You forget that the epistles are addressed to the holy and are a guide for the justified. Do yourself a favour and read the salutation in all the epistles. Whatever the epistles teach they teach the holy. "All" means all those that will be regenerate. Collectively called the chosen.
All who believe are saved