ECT Anyone outside the new covenant is not a Christian

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Those verses weren't written to the "Body of Christ!" They
were written to the "scattered House of Israel!" You need
to become acquainted with the "Risen Christ!" And, learn
to "rightly divide" the word of God!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those verses weren't written to the "Body of Christ!" They
were written to the "scattered House of Israel!" You need
to become acquainted with the "Risen Christ!" And, learn
to "rightly divide" the word of God!

You need to know Christ first before you can rightly divide His Word.

The chapter explains that unless you are in the scattered House of Israel then you are not in their covenant.

It explains that you are not one of Gods people.

It explains that you are still in your sins.

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well chosen Scriptures that, relate to the subject makes good sense! You
try and use Scriptures as a weapon against those you hate! That, doesn't
make good sense!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The chapter explains that unless you are in the scattered House of Israel then you are not in their covenant.

It explains that you are not one of Gods people.

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

LA

Do you consider yourself a member of the "Body of Christ?" Has
the Holy Spirit sealed and indwelt you? Has the Holy Spirit baptized
(not water) you into the Body of Christ? Are you guaranteed eternal
life? Have ALL your sins (past, present, and future) been taken care
of? Will you stand before God someday and be judged according to
your works?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA, You used Hebrews 8:10!! That deals with the House of Israel, not
the Body of Christ? You need to choose your Scriptures more wisely?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some of the Bible relates to the "Body of Christ" and some to the
House of Israel (Kingdom Message) You're mixing the two together
therefore, you're totally confused!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Anyone outside the new covenant is not a Christian

That leaves us all out.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Bible is already rightly divided.

I guess you don't believe Christ is raised?

1 Corinthians 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

We Bible believers do and why!

Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Bible is already rightly divided.

I guess you don't believe Christ is raised?

1 Corinthians 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

We Bible believers do and why!

Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

What covenant did Jesus confirm and die to inaugurate?

Just what covenant do you have with God?

LA