Antifa: Martin Luther King Jr. Believed in Non-Violence.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
If you punch a Nazi, you don't believe in the principles of Martin Luther King Jr.

Yes, it is true, Martin Luther King Jr. didn't shrink from violence...against himself and his fellow protestors.

Sometimes, perhaps, he even invited violence...against himself and his fellow protestors...to display the evil of racism and aparthaid in all of its ugliness.

But he had a firm belief in non-violence. He took to heart the exhortation of Our Lord: "Turn the other cheek."

Martin Luther King Jr. is recorded as asserting that he set out, not only to achieve civil rights for African Americans, but to set racists free from the hatred in their own hearts.

I have immense respect for Martin Luther King Jr, who, in many ways, was the American version of Ghandi.

He believed in the fundamental goodness of human nature, as well as in brotherly love.

Martin Luther King Jr. would never have punched a Nazi.

He would have shown such patience and love that he would have made the Nazi to be ashamed of himself for his own lack of love, compassion and humanitarianism.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I am fully aware that Martin Luther King Jr. is not the sanitized hero that the right wing make him out to be.

He was a a progressive left activist.

But he didn't believe in violence.

He did believe in love, compassion and humanitarianism.

And so do I.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am fully aware that Martin Luther King Jr. is not the sanitized hero that the right wing make him out to be.

He was a a progressive left activist.

But he didn't believe in violence.

He did believe in love, compassion and humanitarianism.

And so do I.

So progressive left activists are non violent and believe in love, compassion and humanitarianism?

King was a man of violence: be it when he beat up hookers in his hotel room the night before his murder or his contacts with communist instigators who started riots after King's speeches.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-Truth-About-Martin-Luther-King-Jr&highlight=