ANTIFA - extreme violence & prejudice to stop free speech

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

While I agree with the crux of what Ben is saying, I do not believe that one of these groups are going to take over the government, as it was with brown shirts. Another thing, it seems the ANTIFA people are most likely to win because they are more popular today. The new 'in thing' is to be pro multiculturalism and inclusive, but only to the extent it is popular to be so.

If we head into a recession, both groups will decrease, which is opposite of Weimar Germany.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah when it comes down to violent nazis or violent communists is there really a side you want to be on at all? :nono:
I voted for Trump.
I support Trump and wish him success as President.

Since all Trump supporters are automatically deemed a Nazi, and are attacked for it, then yes, you can bet your boots I am going to pick a side.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Why do you think this?

Both group today are far from starving and many are supported by their parents, or other older adults. If the market falls, older folks will tighten up and demand kids take on practical pursuits, like get a job.

During the Wiemar period, people were out of work, there was super high inflation and people were in an economic panic. Government was not working, which is not the problem with government today.