Another Illegal Alien Kills a Police Officer

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Here we go again,
another murder by an illegal alien. The murder of this police officer lands solely on the shoulders of the Democrats.

Hunt for illegal immigrant suspected of killing California cop highlights fight over border security

Democrats continue to refuse deal to boost border funding; reaction from Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, Fox News contributor Tammy Bruce and Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz from Florida.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned

Here we go again,
another murder by an illegal alien. The murder of this police officer lands solely on the shoulders of the Democrats.

You think that refurbishing a wall, breeding prejudice, and expending resources to pointlessly rooting out illegals who will just keep coming in is going to keep these things from happening, and that it's the Democrat's fault?

Well, all I can say is that you're wrong and because it is self-evident to any person of reason no further explanation is necessary.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You think that refurbishing a wall

Needs to be done

breeding prejudice

Fat lie. Nobody is doing that.

and expending resources to pointlessly rooting out illegals

It called law enforcement you dope.

.Well, all I can say is that you're wrong...

No, YOU are wrong. You threw out stupidities about racism and it being a waste of resources to enforce the law, then you close by saying I am wrong. Spare me the ignorant posts.

Using your failed logic, its a waste of resources for the police to go after thieves and rapists because stealing and rape with always happen regardless and we can't prevent it. THAT sort of argument is ignorant, and people like you use it all the time.

Next time you feel like addressing me, don't.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Needs to be done

What needs to be done is something that will work well enough to be worth doing.
Help get Mexico straightened out or something.

Fat lie. Nobody is doing that.

The proposed wall is a monument to prejudice. Why do you think it wasn't until Trump that anyone even considered it?
If you understood and saw what I've seen from people, you would know that the wall is just hate and fear incarnate.

It called law enforcement you dope.

Yeah, label it that and all of a sudden it has more purpose.

No, YOU are wrong. You threw out stupidities about racism and it being a waste of resources to enforce the law, then you close by saying I am wrong. Spare me the ignorant posts.

Using your failed logic, its a waste of resources for the police to go after thieves and rapists because stealing and rape with always happen regardless and we can't prevent it. THAT sort of argument is ignorant, and people like you use it all the time.

Speaking as if we haven't been doing that and a problem nonetheless persists.
It's not being ignorant, those as yourself are just being sheeped into nonsense so that a man can say he fulfilled his 'campaign promises' next term. He probably wouldn't be doing anything if he never mentioned it.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Help get Mexico straightened out or something.

But that would require Foreign Aid. Certainly not consistent with "America First". Any extra $ the govt has should go to corporate CEO's and hedge fund managers, not those brown people south of the border.

However, your suggestion is clearly rational, ergo not something that donny is likely to consider.

Sorry CC, you are simply and embarassment to the Church as well as to the human race in general.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Justice!

Three arrested in death of California police officer, sheriff rips sanctuary laws

http://www.ktvu.com/news/suspect-arrested-in-killing-of-california-police-officer-politicians-say

NEWMAN, Calif. (KTVU) - The suspect accused of killing a California police officer the day after Christmas was arrested, along with his brother and co-worker, the Stanislaus County Sheriff announced on Friday, while he also ripped apart California's sanctuary laws.

The names of those arrested for the Wednesday death of Newman Police Cprl. Ronil Singh are: Gustavo Perez Arriaga, who turned 32 on Friday; his brother, Adrian Virgen, 25; and co-worker Erik Razo Quiroz, 32. All are undocumented, the sheriff said.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned

Justice!

Three arrested in death of California police officer, sheriff rips sanctuary laws

http://www.ktvu.com/news/suspect-arrested-in-killing-of-california-police-officer-politicians-say

NEWMAN, Calif. (KTVU) - The suspect accused of killing a California police officer the day after Christmas was arrested, along with his brother and co-worker, the Stanislaus County Sheriff announced on Friday, while he also ripped apart California's sanctuary laws.

The names of those arrested for the Wednesday death of Newman Police Cprl. Ronil Singh are: Gustavo Perez Arriaga, who turned 32 on Friday; his brother, Adrian Virgen, 25; and co-worker Erik Razo Quiroz, 32. All are undocumented, the sheriff said.

Cool story.
You just conflated millions of people to a few criminals.
Good job.
(( but it's not prejudice amirite!? ))

Also, it's like you're completely unaware why they are sanctuary cities in the first place- it's not a coincidence that CA is also the most Latin state in the country save NM.
They are providing sanctuary for family members of legal inhabitants- these criminals have nothing to do with it and an emotional police officer doesn't change that fact.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You just conflated millions of people to a few criminals.
Good job. ......

And you just posted a big fat lie... ...again.

It is a federal crime to enter the country illegally and be in the country illegally. Ergo all illegal aliens are criminals. Every second of every day they are in the process of committing a federal crime while they stand on American soil.

People like you are obviously too ignorant to understand that basic fact. Leftwing apologists like you make me sick.

Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3).

Harboring -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who -- encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
And you just posted a big fat lie... ...again.

It is a federal crime to enter the country illegally and be in the country illegally. Ergo all illegal aliens are criminals. Every second of every day they are in the process of committing a federal crime while they stand on American soil.

People like you are obviously too stupid to understand that basic fact. Leftwing idiots like you make me sick.

I'm not 'Leftwing'. And I don't hold a party affiliation because I don't need a preset of notions to determine where I stand.

Also, not all crimes are the same. In general, you're not dealing with malicious people trying to come in and exploit this country, you're dealing with desperate people who's homeland offers nothing for them and the only option they have, if their life is going to have any fulfillment at all or even last another decade in some cases, is to come here.

You can throw the law around all you want, but these are mostly people just wanting to live better. In which case, you aren't about to just shoot them all or act like you can just ignore them with a magical wall.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Here's how to fix this entire issue.

- end welfare state
- replace criminal justice system
- repair border
- love your neighbor, stranger, foreigner, etc, invite them into your land.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Here's how to fix this entire issue.

- end welfare state
- replace criminal justice system
- repair border

So far, so good.

- love your neighbor, stranger, foreigner, etc, invite them into your land.

Dude, we are the most welcoming generous nation in the world. We welcome millions of LEGAL immigrants.

What you suggest has already been our practice for a long long time.

ALSO:Remember, the police officer killed was a LEGAL immigrant from the Philippines. Our government let him down. What about HIM!! What about HIS family!!