Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Andrew Longman with Bob: Rightly Apologetic, Yet Critical

Wednesday February 22nd, 2006. This is show # 38.

Summary:
* High school basketball referees run from gymnasiums immediately at the game's ending buzzer to avoid beatings.
* Guest: Andrew Longman, criticized by Focus on the Family, talks with Bob retracting his overly personal attacks on Dr. James Dobson, but still criticizing Focus' support for Colorado's living-together benefits Bill 166.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Focus On The Family has switched sides. You put Moses, Jesus, the apostle Paul and all of our founding fathers on one side where homosexuality is not only a sin, it's a crime. And on the other side you put Hillary, Hollywood, the homosexuals and the humanists and they say homosexuality should be legal. James Dobson has switched sides and is no longer taking the Judeo-Christian position of 3500 years that homosexuality needs to be a crime. Now they believe that you have the right to be a homosexual and to live the homosexual lifestyle.

Metalking

Jefferson said:
Andrew Longman with Bob: Rightly Apologetic, Yet Critical

Wednesday February 22nd, 2006. This is show # 38.

Summary:
* High school basketball referees run from gymnasiums immediately at the game's ending buzzer to avoid beatings.
* Guest: Andrew Longman, criticized by Focus on the Family, talks with Bob retracting his overly personal attacks on Dr. James Dobson, but still criticizing Focus' support for Colorado's living-together benefits Bill 166.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Shocking, I have always enjoyed Dr. James Dobson.I wonder what has made him do this turn around in his convictions? :cry:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Metalking said:
Shocking, I have always enjoyed Dr. James Dobson.I wonder what has made him do this turn around in his convictions? :cry:
It's called worshipping the false god of Public Acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.